The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

5 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Sirs and friends 

I’m back for a little while. So

Hi , How has your day been?

nice day off.. quiet around here .. currently trying to write some quatrains

and our new fridge arrived today.. which was very nice.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

nice day off.. quiet around here .. currently trying to write some quatrains

and our new fridge arrived today.. which was very nice.

tim sounds like a good day for you 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

55 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Wayne is a good writer and i enjoy spending time with him. We have fun exchanging ideas about writing and our work. His story Guarded is good and yes.. silverwolf is terrific.

I liked Wayne’s journal his first story is the one that I liked.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

we had a clean up party again today at work, seems we're getting some new walls and stuff, so the boss bought wings & fries, & beers! the wings were great, the fries awesome 

i'll see y'all from home

Spoiler

i had ice tea with lime so don't ask about the beer but it looked cold & delicious

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Just now, mollyhousemouse said:

we had a clean up party again today at work, seems we're getting some new walls and stuff, so the boss bought wings & fries, & beers! the wings were great, the fries awesome 

i'll see y'all from home

Reveal hidden contents

i had ice tea with lime so don't ask about the beer but it looked cold & delicious

Have a safe trip molly

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Defiance19 said:

I just finished @Wayne Gray ‘s Fleeting Eternity and it was really good, but now I have to go drink my feelings. Or now that I think about it, pick back up SilverWolf - totally different set of feels. 😉

1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

Wayne is a good writer and i enjoy spending time with him. We have fun exchanging ideas about writing and our work. His story Guarded is good and yes.. silverwolf is terrific.

25 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Wayne is a very good writer and I enjoy all of his stories. The best part is he is also wonderful person. 

Errr... wow!

Thanks, @Defiance19.  I'm happy you you enjoyed the story.  That one (Fleeting Eternity) in particular means a lot to me.  I think because it was so hard to write!  Yeah, it was just so emotional.  But, it was worth the pain of the telling.  Silverwolf... that's a different beast entirely.  *chuckle*  See what I did there?  "Beast?"  Eh?

@Mikiesboy, I still blame you for Silverwolf.  😛  But, on a serious note - it's fantastic sharing our ideas, scenes, and thoughts about our work.  Thank you for your nice comments, my friend.

@rickproehl, thank you!  I try hard to be a good person.  Sometimes I get further along on that than other times, but all I can do is try.  It has been great to see you grow, become you, and find comfort in your skin.  Thanks for your encouragement.

Edited by Wayne Gray
  • Love 5

3 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Errr... wow!

Thanks, @Defiance19.  I'm happy you you enjoyed the story.  That one (Fleeting Eternity) in particular means a lot to me.  I think because it was so hard to write!  Yeah, it was just so emotional.  But, it was worth the pain of the telling.  Silverwolf... that's a different beast entirely.  *chuckle*  See what I did there?  "Beast?"  Eh?

@Mikiesboy, I still blame you for Silverwolf.  😛  But, on a serious note - it's fantastic sharing our ideas, scenes, and thoughts about our work.  Thank you for your nice comments, my friend.

@rickproehl, thank you!  I try hard to be a good person.  Sometimes I get further along on that than other times, but all I can do is try.  It has been great to see you grow, become you, and find comfort in your skin.  Thanks for your encouragement.

it's a WAYNE-FEST ... works better than a WAYNE-IN  .. LOL

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i'll see y'all from home

Reveal hidden contents

Mmmmmm ... ice tea sounds nice to me... not beer person.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

it's a WAYNE-FEST ... works better than a WAYNE-IN  .. LOL

Wayne and tim 

why not do a cross over story? With both of your minds just think of the great story you could share with us!!  Just a idea 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Wayne thanks for being there for me as well. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Wayne and tim 

why not do a cross over story? With both of your minds just think of the great story you could share with us!!  Just a idea 

oh lordy ...lol

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Wayne and tim 

I notice no comment from @Wayne Gray about this.   Hehe.  It's a thing we'd have to talk about ... a lot.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Happy Friday night all. I ordered pizza for myself late, since I didn't eat a dinner at actual dinner time.  (no one else home now except the baby who is asleep) I felt decadent lounging and eating straight from the box.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Just now, Starrynight22 said:

Happy Friday night all. I ordered pizza for myself late, since I didn't eat a dinner at actual dinner time.  (no one else home now except the baby who is asleep) I felt decadent lounging and eating straight from the box.  

Oh .. good for you!!

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

Have a good night all.  I have a really early start tomorrow so it’s bedtime for moi... Sleep well! 

Good night, boss!!  xoxo

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..