The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

12 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Hey if they want you to get either shingle shot get it in your non dominant arm. It hurts

I am not in the age range they give that shot to.  I had an MMR before I conceived my last baby and a TDaP while pregnant and both were completely awful.  Burned like fire.  

• Like 2

excuse me please Sirs, I have a few things to do before I can go to sleep. I hope everyone has a good evening. Thanks again for all the good wishes. sweet dreams to all the Good Sirs and all of my DiC friends.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, rickproehl said:

“God’s teeth” I’m sweating my tush off it was 95 f today .. 

We hit 98 yesterday. Todays high was like 63 or so. Weather whiplash.

1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

we just got the weather forecast for tomorrow and the high for us is 30 degrees cooler it was 90 today and 60 tomorrow talk about a change  

I usually find 60 comfy but on the heals of yesterdays 98 i wore a sweatshirt all day.

Happy birthday Rick.

• Like 4

Just now, Reader1810 said:

Good night everyone.

The sweetest of happy dreams when your turn comes...

night, Reader xoxo

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Good  Sirs and DiC friends 

Good Morning

My wish is for everyone to have a fantastic Friday. This sub would also like to be the first one to wish you a Fun Filled Weekend  of Good Times.

A thought to start your day- 

It is better to express yourself than to impress someone,

It is better to love all than to hate someone,

It is better to encourage people than to criticise someone

Finally, Hi, how is your day?

rick

• Like 2

excuse me please Sirs, And good DiC friends I going to a lurker this weekend. I have a medical problem that is giving some concerns. So spending day with friends and family. Staying positive and upbeat. I have to wait till Monday to see doctor but we have talked. So please enjoy your weekend.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me please Sirs, And good DiC friends I going to a lurker this weekend. I have a medical problem that is giving some concerns. So spending day with friends and family. Staying positive and upbeat. I have to wait till Monday to see doctor but we have talked. So please enjoy your weekend.

Take it easy as you can, rick... xoxo  sending you positive energy xo

• Like 1
  • Love 3

excuse me good Sirs and friends thank you for all the good advice and well wishes. I going out with brother in law and uncle and we are getting some hard cider. They think we need at least 1 tonight so have a good night and I will talk to you Sirs and friends in a day or so. 

• Love 2

1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

good morning ... taking some time before the busy starts to get myself together on the weekends is a good thing

take care, have a good day

Raining some here this morning. Need to quit being lazy, get myself together, and go get groceries. Want to put some beef stroganov in the slow cooker for supper.

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..