The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

16 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Jeeez Molly isn't it like 7am there?  You're so productive. 

yup pretty early! He works 11:00 pm to 7:30 am so Sunday mornings i pick him up, we get a coffee & pick up the groceries together. i order them on Saturday afternoon.

9 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

molly thank you - I see you are busy this am so make sure you take a few minutes for yourself.

thanks rick, one on one time with Number One is a good thing

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i'm glad your day was a good one, Fae
did you have the slow cooker stroganoff?

Time got away from me so did a more traditional version, but it was pretty good. I used some plain Greek yogurt for the finish instead of sour cream, which gives it a slightly different flavor.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

i slept most of the night ... but i don't feel better than i did ... grrr.  i am home with some kinda bug... sore throat, mild fever... so far.  GRRRRRR 

i have to thank the person who brought this to work and then decided to take the rest of the week off.  Thanks!!! 

Feel better soon tim

I've managed to avoid all the bugs making their way around the start of this school year -- not easy to do when working on a college campus.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

Feel better soon tim

I've managed to avoid all the bugs making their way around the start of this school year -- not easy to do when working on a college campus.

there are 700 people working here.. so yeah, i understand that

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me please Sirs, and Good DiC friends I have a few things to do before I can go to sleep. I hope everyone has a good evening.

hello rick, and good night
hope today was a good one

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hello fellow DiC'ers.

I hope all is well, and everyone is doing good. Week 3 of environmental science is almost done. Good. I loathe this class. I've had to bite my tongue on a lot of things said in discussion, with the exception of me dropping a German 1942 reference on the topic that was being discussed. Don't want tim's thread locked and deleted for politics, like another one was, so I will not say anything political in public. This class is more politics than it is science.

Anyways, I'm still alive, around, reading the forums, reading stories, etc. Just mainly lurking in the shadows.

• Love 3

33 minutes ago, Brayon said:

Hello fellow DiC'ers.

I hope all is well, and everyone is doing good. Week 3 of environmental science is almost done. Good. I loathe this class. I've had to bite my tongue on a lot of things said in discussion, with the exception of me dropping a German 1942 reference on the topic that was being discussed. Don't want tim's thread locked and deleted for politics, like another one was, so I will not say anything political in public. This class is more politics than it is science.

Anyways, I'm still alive, around, reading the forums, reading stories, etc. Just mainly lurking in the shadows.

thanks for checking in A
sorry this class has been so trying

• Like 2

Good  Sirs and DiC friends 

Good Morning

I hope everyone has a Good Week and a  Pleasant  Monday. 

Quote to start your day

Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is stronger than any obstacle

Finally, Hi, how is your day?

rick

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

Good  Sirs and DiC friends 

Good Morning

I hope everyone has a Good Week and a  Pleasant  Monday. 

Quote to start your day

Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is stronger than any obstacle

Finally, Hi, how is your day?

rick

morning rick, well the coffee was hot and ready when i got up, so far so good

have a good morning

• Like 2
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

morning rick, well the coffee was hot and ready when i got up, so far so good

have a good morning

molly coffee is a great way to start the day. Take care I’m off for a while. So everyone in DiC take care I will talk later.

• Like 3

i am home .. me and the alien invaders in my body.. .Here is some Monday saying for those of you who are Monday to Friday...

image.png.446e3205d57900111094828bdb70a181.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i am home .. me and the alien invaders in my body.. .Here is some Monday saying for those of you who are Monday to Friday...

image.png.446e3205d57900111094828bdb70a181.png

tim I hope you get feeling  better.

• Like 1

• Site Moderator
29 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Take it easy today, tim. I’m thinking good thoughts for you. :hug:

Now, I’m going to drink coffee number one, and hopefully, I’ll stop squinting at my tablet.

• Like 3

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me please Sirs, and Good DiC friends - so how has everyone’s day been? mine was better than I thought it would be. Fixing supper and going to relax.

So how was your day?

Good evening, rick. I was travelling today, and with the nice weather the train ride was very pleasant. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Good evening, rick. I was travelling today, and with the nice weather the train ride was very pleasant. 

Good evening Reader

We had rain and cool weather which is a big change from last week. 

• Like 2

• Site Moderator
38 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

hope you all had a nice day ... off to bed soon.. hopefully i can return to work tomorrow... night all

Good night tim... sweet dreamz tonight and always xoxo 

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..