The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

morning  y'all

not sure if y'all saw but @Mikiesboy posted another of his Veteran's Day poems today.

https://gayauthors.org/story/mikiesboy/tims-bits-and-pieces/48

i'm at work on my phone, not sure why it's only showing the link 😳

Edited by mollyhousemouse
stupid phone
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Getting a "wintry mix" through noon or a bit after. At the moment it's a bit of heavy rain and sleet.  It's dropped 20 F since midnight and will continue to drop through the day. Large portion of the US is getting hit by this cold arctic blast.  It was 76 F for the high yesterday afternoon and is already at freezing; and will continue to drop through the low tomorrow morning, which will be near 18 F.

Ended up staying home this morning as the joint pain started later than I expected it too.

• Like 2

Hey everyone.  Home with a sick little one today. Dr appt at 1pm. I usually do 30 days of thankfulness on Facebook so today I'll make my thankfulness that I have good insurance that means I can see a doctor same day without huge office fees 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Getting a "wintry mix" through noon or a bit after. At the moment it's a bit of heavy rain and sleet.  It's dropped 20 F since midnight and will continue to drop through the day. Large portion of the US is getting hit by this cold arctic blast.  It was 76 F for the high yesterday afternoon and is already at freezing; and will continue to drop through the low tomorrow morning, which will be near 18 F.

Ended up staying home this morning as the joint pain started later than I expected it too.

Hope your joints ease up.   

It's hitting us (western ohio) around 4pm.   I am sure the rush hour traffic will be a nightmare. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Good  Sirs and DiC friends 

Good Morning - today’s is Veteran’s Day in the USA - i would like to Thank ALL Veterans 

8805AB2D-A622-41FE-86C2-8CE0C41F97F8.jpeg

Freedom … an easy word for some to utter, and in the same breath point out that if you're different you don't get the same rights and freedoms. Strange coming from people who idolize 'freedom'.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

Good morning DiCers. 

I wish you all - weather not withstanding - a great day... :) 

Going to heat up something for lunch and go in to work. I might not last till 5pm, but will hopefully get through email -- which, miraculously, I never looked at last week when on vacation.

• Like 4

anybody else frustrated at the pop up ads when using your phone on GA?

1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me please Sirs, and Good DiC friends - So how has your day or evening been? 

hi rick, it's been ok. but it's so cold.  being cold makes me hurt, hurting makes me grumpy 😟 how are you?

27 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Just had a nap and now I’m having cheddar cheese. :D 

how are you doing Reader?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

anybody else frustrated at the pop up ads when using your phone on GA?

yes i have always hated the ads

24 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hi rick, it's been ok. but it's so cold.  being cold makes me hurt, hurting makes me grumpy 😟 how are you?

i’m like you i hurt so much when it gets cold. we got a thin layer of ice and then 4 inches of snow.  So it’s is very slick.

how are you doing Reader? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

Cold here today as well, but the wind wasn't as strong as yesterday so that helped -- and I can sympathize with the cold making you ache; not fun.

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..