The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

2 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

Happy New Year all -- mixed bag for me.  My dad fell & broke his hip xmas eve morning and I developed a sinus infection yesterday, but I have a new boyfriend so.... 

Sad about your father and health..but new boyfriend is great

• Like 4

• Site Moderator

Happy New Year all -- mixed bag for me.  My dad fell & broke his hip xmas eve morning and I developed a sinus infection yesterday, but I have a new boyfriend so.... 

Happy to hear about your new boyfriend. As for you and your dad, I wish you both a speedy and uneventful recovery. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Site Moderator
20 hours ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me please Sirs, just wanted to check into DiC and wish everyone a good night. Sweet Dreams to everyone.

Good night rick...happy dreams 

• Like 2

Sorry to hear about your Dad but great news about the New Boyfriend. Hope the sinus infection improves

• Like 3

excuse Good Sirs and DiC  friends how is everyone this evening? Have you seen the “Trainwreck” yet? It’s a new story by 2 authors we all know and love. Wayne Gray and tim are working together. It’s a good story so enjoy the first chapter. I have started a Trainwreck Discussion forum. So let Wayne and tim know what you think. Here the forum link.

Trainwreck Fourm

Edited by rickproehl
Added link
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

i remember that you said this about your father, how is he doing?
and the part about the boyfriend made me smile

• Like 4

10 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i've taken tomorrow and Monday off
but i'm going to try to keep a normal bedtime
so it's goodnight Sirs
goodnight friends
sleep well, hope to see you tomorrow

Good for you ... both for the day off and normal bedtime ... something i am not so good at doing.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Good for you ... both for the day off and normal bedtime ... something i am not so good at doing.

thanks! it was easy last night, since i had worked all day. tonight & the rest of the weekend may not be as early 😊

• Like 3

Good  Sirs and DiC friends 

Good morning,  

I hope you all have a Wonderful Friday and a productive Weekend.

i have some good news to share with everyone but first a little background. Over the Month of December i got involved with sending Christmas Cards to lonely LGBT kids. I got so much good Will and wonderful new friends. There are a lot of hurting kids that just need a friend or a kind word. Some of the stories just tear your heart out. Most of the kids (college age) just wanted to say thanks. I struck up a friendship with one and we have adopted each other as Pa and Son. He needs someone to just talk guy stuff with. His dad / mom / family don’t approve of his choice. i’m just tying to be there for him. We both speak daily and we enjoy each other. 

So how has your day been?

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Good morning,  

i have some good news to share with everyone but first a little background. Over the Month of December i got involved with sending Christmas Cards to lonely LGBT kids. I got so much good Will and wonderful new friends. There are a lot of hurting kids that just need a friend or a kind word. Some of the stories just tear your heart out. Most of the kids (college age) just wanted to say thanks. I struck up a friendship with one and we have adopted each other as Pa and Son. He needs someone to just talk guy stuff with. His dad / mom / family don’t approve of his choice. i’m just tying to be there for him. We both speak daily and we enjoy each other. 

That's super, rick.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Good morning,  

I have to agree with tim.  That is a wonderful thing you're doing for that young man. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

23 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

I have to agree with tim.  That is a wonderful thing you're doing for that young man. 

Thank You Sir

just paging back some of the kindness others have given to me.

• Like 3

day one of the long weekend has been an unqualified success!
i slept in, played Sherlock Holmes The Devil's Daughter with Number One Son
watched the last two episodes of The Witcher and The Highwaymen with Phil
now we're going to go to dinner for Number One's birthday
see you later

Spoiler

The Witcher -- you need a program to keep the characters and timelines straight, i had a hard time keeping up
The Highwaymen - very good, tense, dark loved Harrelson in this

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..