The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends. 
i hope you have a good evening. 
i have a couple of things to do before i can go to sleep. feeling better now but worried about Steve he is about to have surgery. 
so before bed we are talking on the phone. 
so sweet dreams when it your time for sleep.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

Strangely, we were talking about this today. Subs need to put themselves first sometimes.

i need to be reminded that doing nothing can be OK

8 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

you need days were you choose to go out, rest, walk, read ....your choice.  We are doing that here. tim has been struggling lately. Time to make some changes. 

i hope You are able to find a new balance

8 hours ago, Wayne Gray said:

you have to take care of you first, molly.

thanks Wayne. 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

going to get ready for bed
Cedar Fever season is here and i have been hit hard already
hope to see you all tomorrow

I either have cedar fever or the flu -- personally I think it's the cedar fever but the allergist (who is an idiot) thinks it's the flu. He really needs to re-run the blood tests because I don't think the first one came through correctly.  It showed no reaction to resinous evergreens - like cedar - and that contradicts 50-years of life experience.  Temp is back up this morning and I'm staying at home to sleep and rest.

Hope you feel better soon @mollyhousemouse  I can understand the reluctance to take a day off.  I hate missing work even when I know I should be.  Some of it I'll be able to do from home today, but not much.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Fae Briona said:

I either have cedar fever or the flu -- personally I think it's the cedar fever but the allergist (who is an idiot) thinks it's the flu. He really needs to re-run the blood tests because I don't think the first one came through correctly.  It showed no reaction to resinous evergreens - like cedar - and that contradicts 50-years of life experience.  Temp is back up this morning and I'm staying at home to sleep and rest.

Hope you feel better soon @mollyhousemouse  I can understand the reluctance to take a day off.  I hate missing work even when I know I should be.  Some of it I'll be able to do from home today, but not much.

Fae - i hope you are feeling better i just got over the flu and i know the feeling of being sick. So taking care of myself and drinking lots of fluids and taking meds. So take care of yourself

• Like 1

• Site Moderator
13 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Good  Sirs and DiC friends 

Good morning,  

I hope you all have a Great Tuesday

how is your day going? 

Good morning, rick. 

My day is so far, so good. The sun is shining so that’s always a plus. 

How are you today? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Reader1810 said:

Good morning, rick. 

My day is so far, so good. The sun is shining so that’s always a plus. 

How are you today? 

i’m feeling much better an able to go back to work. Yes the sun shining is always a plus. 

• Love 4

5 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

rick, that message is absolutely wonderful. :) 

thank you it’s the small things that mean so much. 
Good Sirs and Good DiC friends it’s time for me to go to Sleep. May you all have a good rest when it is your turn. Please take care of your selves.

• Like 3

excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends. How has your day/evening  been? mine has been good. Spent the evening with Steve. He is on the mend from surgery. 
so i have a few errands to run before i can go to bed. so have a good night and sweet dreams when it is your time

Edited by rickproehl
Spelling error
  • Like 2

• Site Moderator
27 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends. How has your day/evening  been? mine has been good. Spent the evening with Steve. He is on the mend from surgery. 
so i have a few errands to run before i can go to bed. so have a good night and sweet dreams when it is your time

Good night rick... happy dreams 

Im tired tonight, so even though it’s early it’s good night for me as well.

Good night everyone still out there and the sweetest of happy dreams when your turn comes...

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..