The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

4 minutes ago, Brayon said:

Today's adventure in Tampa's public transportation so far has shown me:

1. Five buses and 3.5 hours to get to the stop nearest to my destination. 

2. Standing room only is NOT safe... at all. Almost flying to the front of the bus with 3 others when the driver has to hard break because of an idiot driver in a car was not fun.

3. When the cops get called, the crazy person runs like hell, and makes the bus late.

4. Asthma attacks make people think you have the Coronavirus. But at least I got the seat to myself.

5. Sitting in Duncan Donuts waiting for your next bus, so you're not waiting outside in the cold damp air, let's you have time to think. Started a new pop up story about a Human and a Synthetic being getting it on in the middle of a war. Might actually post it, on Nifty, because it's nothing but pure smut. Or adjust it some, and some plot to make it passable for GA.

Alright, bus Number Four to go home is almost here.

Well, you've had a day!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

20 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Hey gang. I have been sort of MIA dealing with pain in my hip making it impossible to sit at the computer long. Have finally gotten a diagnosis of torn hamstring, much better than the suggestion one of my docs came up with of possible bone cancer.  Since the breast cancer 7 yrs ago they all jump to worst case scenarios. 

So I am lurking on my phone, not talking a lot and spending a lot of time in PT for the near future.

At least you know what is going on.

Feel better, Kitt.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kitt said:

Hey gang. I have been sort of MIA dealing with pain in my hip making it impossible to sit at the computer long. Have finally gotten a diagnosis of torn hamstring, much better than the suggestion one of my docs came up with of possible bone cancer.  Since the breast cancer 7 yrs ago they all jump to worst case scenarios. 

So I am lurking on my phone, not talking a lot and spending a lot of time in PT for the near future.

image.thumb.png.426c796f2ab8713eae74972cf62987ad.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Kitt said:

Kitt get better you have been missed.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Brayon said:

Today's adventure in Tampa's public transportation so far has shown me:

1. Five buses and 3.5 hours to get to the stop nearest to my destination. 

2. Standing room only is NOT safe... at all. Almost flying to the front of the bus with 3 others when the driver has to hard break because of an idiot driver in a car was not fun.

3. When the cops get called, the crazy person runs like hell, and makes the bus late.

4. Asthma attacks make people think you have the Coronavirus. But at least I got the seat to myself.

5. Sitting in Duncan Donuts waiting for your next bus, so you're not waiting outside in the cold damp air, let's you have time to think. Started a new pop up story about a Human and a Synthetic being getting it on in the middle of a war. Might actually post it, on Nifty, because it's nothing but pure smut. Or adjust it some, and some plot to make it passable for GA.

Alright, bus Number Four to go home is almost here.

Hey you have had a day but think of it as research for your next story. “Love on the #4 bus ... my lonely hearts aches for the guy in the 3 row”

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Hey you have had a day but think of it as research for your next story. “Love on the #4 bus ... my lonely hearts aches for the guy in the 3 row”

Oh, there has been some hotties on the bus today. Smoking hot!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Kitt said:

listen to those PTs and get better fast!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

were you able to take care of the business you had?

Yes. It took less time for me to take care of my business than it did for the whole trip there and back.

• Like 1

Been a long week. Weather has been insane and the constant shifts are taking a toll not only on my joints but on my mood -- which isn't good for a budding relationship with SP. So far he's been supportive.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

Been a long week. Weather has been insane and the constant shifts are taking a toll not only on my joints but on my mood -- which isn't good for a budding relationship with SP. So far he's been supportive.

so glad you've found someone who is so supportive Fae

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

Fae sorry to hear about the weather and your joints take care of that. i love that you found someone and he supports you. Enjoy this time

• Like 3

Good Afternoon - Good Sirs and DiC Friends  
How has your day been? Mine has been helping a friend with a situation so sending this picture i shared with him. We all need this message from time to time.

BC7DAEA4-CCBB-4F1A-86B4-4B5C37BE6969.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Keeping in mind GA's rules on politics. Had a nice chuckle watching the Impeachment Trial today, when I saw my first boyfriend walking across the screen in the Halls of the US Senate. 

He stills looks perfect. 😁

• Haha 1
  • Wow 2

12 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Fae sorry to hear about the weather and your joints take care of that. i love that you found someone and he supports you. Enjoy this time

Thank you.  We've had some bumps, but everyone does and we've talked about them; most so far have been miscommunication.

I still need to find what I'm getting him for Valentines. Don't need to worry about dinner reservations - he's taking care of those.  Will place a flower order [of some form] on Monday.

• Love 3

• Site Moderator
4 hours ago, Brayon said:

Keeping in mind GA's rules on politics. Had a nice chuckle watching the Impeachment Trial today, when I saw my first boyfriend walking across the screen in the Halls of the US Senate. 

He stills looks perfect. 😁

I thought you were joking about this? You are, right? :unsure: Because if you’re serious. Wow, just wow... 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

I thought you were joking about this? You are, right? :unsure: Because if you’re serious. Wow, just wow... 

Not joking at all. I've mentioned "T" before in the DIC. He works on Capital Hill as a staffer, and today the camera captured him walking through the hallway before the session started.

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..