The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

3 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Yeah. Luckily? one could only tell I wasn't decent if I sat across from them. So after I explained my problem to my giggling boss, I walked over to a second-hand store, miraculously found a pair of pants that fit, and changed/purchased them.

They're better than the ones I lost ... so, yeah. Overall a win. 😄

there are so many things to like about this, i can't even......
:gikkle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

My week is over as of tomorrow. Then 3 days off.

It's been a pretty good week so far. I am looking forward to the weekend.

• Love 5
51 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

I hear you, Fae.

I got to work, sat down, and ripped the crotch of my pants open. So ... you know, that's a good start to the day.

Your follow up comment to miss molly about being indecent, makes me wonder if you were going commando when this happened. Also, I've had this happened to me once. It was embarrassing as all hell.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Brayon said:

Your follow up comment to miss molly about being indecent, makes me wonder if you were going commando when this happened. Also, I've had this happened to me once. It was embarrassing as all hell.

Luckily, no. But I like picking and choosing who gets to see me wearing my boxer briefs! 🙂

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Home, finally. 

About to eat a PubSub, drink a tall glass of sweet tea, and think about all the people I said, "Bless your heart," to today.

I'm showing my Southern Roots. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
16 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Doing good .. i am home. Working on chapter 5. And i have 3 free days ahead... wooohoooo!!

Image result for woohoo

way to go hope you have a good time ... myself this is my weekend to work  the next 3 days

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me please Good Sirs, and DiC Friends i just wanted to check in DiC and see what is going on. 

How is your day going

it was a good day rick
got some much needed one on one time with my manager to work on some problems areas, treated myself to some awesome Korean style ramen for lunch, and now Phil is grilling some burgers
how was your day?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

it was a good day rick
got some much needed one on one time with my manager to work on some problems areas, treated myself to some awesome Korean style ramen for lunch, and now Phil is grilling some burgers
how was your day?

molly my day was just busy enough. My lunch was cheese and crackers which hit the spot. Supper was some pot stickers and rice. 
Now sitting by the fire with a glass of wine. 
so looking forward to resting. 

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
4 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Hope you all have a good Friday ... no matter what you are doing ....

And, the same to you, tim. The weather’s not looking so great today, but the weekend looks to be spectacular, so hope you’re able to get out and enjoy the sunshine. :) 

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..