The Drop in Centre

That day is over ... did a bit of OT as well. There is just soooooo much work.  I'll do a few more hours this week.  Michael and i went for a walk. Our local park is still open so we walked through there.. No one around really.  Another month at least before the hellions upstairs go back to school. So much fun around here with them up to 3am every night.. even though they are under 10 years old.  Constant screaming and yelling ... cuz thing that is their supposed mother wont even take them for a walk.

• Wow 3
5 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Another month at least before the hellions upstairs go back to school. So much fun around here with them up to 3am every night.. even though they are under 10 years old.  Constant screaming and yelling ... cuz thing that is their supposed mother wont even take them for a walk.

Damn... I would be tempted to call child protective services. That just ain't right.

• Like 4
Just now, Brayon said:

Damn... I would be tempted to call child protective services. That just ain't right.

After reading stories from people who say their privacy was not protected by CAS, i'm not sure i want to go through that. However, it may be time to call the cops who have a duty, also, to report stuff like that.

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
14 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

That day is over ... did a bit of OT as well. There is just soooooo much work.  I'll do a few more hours this week.  Michael and i went for a walk. Our local park is still open so we walked through there.. No one around really.  Another month at least before the hellions upstairs go back to school. So much fun around here with them up to 3am every night.. even though they are under 10 years old.  Constant screaming and yelling ... cuz thing that is their supposed mother wont even take them for a walk.

There really should be a test people have to pass before they’re allowed to have kids. Is management still around to get after them or are they off work as well? 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

There really should be a test people have to pass before they’re allowed to have kids. Is management still around to get after them or are they off work as well? 

Management says it is just household noise and refuse to do anything.

• Wow 2

Household noise in the middle of the night? My household was fairly quiet after midnight even on the nights my daughter had four or five of her friends for a sleepover.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Household noise in the middle of the night? My household was fairly quiet after midnight even on the nights my daughter had four or five of her friends for a sleepover.

Most normal people's are i think.

• Like 3
15 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Not practicing social distancing?  Know people that don't?  Show them this ...

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca/news/article/3d-scan-shows-severe-lung-damage-in-united-states-coronavirus-patient

that was amazing! thanks for sharing that!

15 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Wow, okay. I am really liking this product. Next time we need laundry detergent we are going to try these:

https://www.tru.earth/

that's something to look into for sure. i wonder if you just use half of one for small loads?

4 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

good to hear you got out for some fresh air! i took  a few minutes to sit on the deck after work, before starting dinner
sorry to hear about that group upstairs, figured they'd be trouble during this

32 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Night folks.. have a good one.

sleep well xo

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..