Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  139 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

4 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

Well, from a strategic point of view it makes sense for the US. Harry S. Truman wanted to buy Greenland too.

Yes, he did. Even if logical and good for one country, it's the sort of thing that should take private negotiations... and subtle finesse. :rolleyes: 

• Haha 5

Spent two days checking out new flooring for the basement, because my son wants to redo it. He's decided not to move to Ottawa, and I think he's planning on living at home (with his girlfriend) for the long term while he saves for a house. :D . The flooring we decided on isn't what I would have picked, but we found a gray laminate he LOVES, so I folded. :)  I never go downstairs, so as long as he's happy....

Your so easy :rofl: Btw is he paying for the flooring ?

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Spent two days checking out new flooring for the basement, because my son wants to redo it. He's decided not to move to Ottawa, and I think he's planning on living at home (with his girlfriend) for the long term while he saves for a house. :D . The flooring we decided on isn't what I would have picked, but we found a gray laminate he LOVES, so I folded. :)  I never go downstairs, so as long as he's happy....

Your so easy :rofl: Btw is he paying for the flooring ?

:rolleyes: 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Yes, he did. Even if logical and good for one country, it's the sort of thing that should take private negotiations... and subtle finesse. :rolleyes: 

2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Finesse surely your mad :rofl:

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

:rofl:

He's a superlative dealmaker. His brand of finesse ... I want it so give it to me or I'll sue you.

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Really! Just one or two. So you're ordering an appetizer to enjoy before the main selection of beefcake.

I'm a poor college student at the moment. Once my investments kick in I'll be able to buy some by buckets ;)

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..