Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  140 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 hours ago, clochette said:

Good day gang :hug: 

Another hot day here 🥵 I got the carrots out of the soil for lunch. There was enough for the four of us, nice sizes and not weirdly shaped. I'll sow some again this afternoon. 

Hi, clo. :hug: 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

If some one says something and you repeat it is that political?

Yes, if the content is political. It's not even okay to joke about a political subject or person, so I will be careful about what I say from now on. :)  My sense of humor gets carried away sometimes. :( 

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1

• Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

If some one says something and you repeat it is that political?

Yes.  If it has anything to do with politics, it belongs in the Pit.  If you're not sure, then it probably is and it's best to not repeat it and risk us being shut down.  

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

This place is not so fun any more. I don't know if I want to be here any more 😥 I will have to give that some thought

Why? We don't need to venture into politics... we're crazy enough. :yes:  Don't even think about disappearing, young man! We will hunt you down... and bring rabbits... :P 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all.

@Page Scrawler your prezzie is coming. I woke from my nap with a massive migraine. It's begun to ease so maybe today. His name was Shane.

Hey, Dugh and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches for Thistle*   Hope your migraine will play nicely. You can post the kilting story whenever you feel up to it.   :)

7 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:kiss::hug:

Hey, Albert.   :hug:  :kiss:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..