Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

9 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Hi there Gary

Bit of a weird day today, went to a funeral for the father of a friend from work and then worked on my job appraisal. Asking myself why am I here and all that jazz. The appraisal is on Thursday and it’s strange feeling like I’m writing a job application for the job I already have.

Visiting GA is the sanest part of my day :o

Are you saying we are sane?

Spoiler

Okay, who is the sanest person here. They need to be kicked out, since we can NOT have sane people here...   😀

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Marty said:

Greetings all! :hug:

Looking forward to my sister coming over tomorrow. :D 

She'll be staying for just over a week, so I may be MIA on here again for a while.

I've also got to head out for a meeting about secondary school debating shorty (https://www.concern.net/schools-and-youth/debates). I act as one of the adjudicators.

Then when I get home, I really must finish some editing for someone, and some beta reading for someone else.

Busy, busy busy....

What are they debating?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Are you saying we are sane?

Reveal hidden contents

Okay, who is the sanest person here. They need to be kicked out, since we can NOT have sane people here...   😀

Ummmm... no, I said it was the sanest part of my crazy day

• Like 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, dughlas said:

Well, we're a rather unfortunate bunch, what with colds and such. I just took the pain meds and sedative that put me to sleep to cope with this migraine. Mum and Thistle are sitting outside under the tree reading and relaxing.

Blessed be y'all.

Hope you'll feel better...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Behave ourselves? That's no fun...😇

Hide contents

I will behave if everyone else will... 

Hide contents

Everyone let's get in TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!  😀

When you're good, you're okay, but when you're bad, you are better!   :lol:

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

What are they debating?

This wasn't a debate. They start next month. Tonight was a meeting with Concern (the School Debates Organisers) and the local debate adjudicators, to discuss changes that have been made to the debates' format this year.

Edited by Marty
Clarification
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Marty said:

This wasn't a debate. They start next month. Tonight was a meeting with Concern (the School Debates Organisers) and the local debate adjudicators, to discuss changes that have been made to the ebates' format this year.

Oh...a debating society? I was in it in high school...

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Omg Xander that was a joke sigh

I know that...!!!! But had Elkburgers tonight...yesterday, at the boat show, Dennis bought ground elk, ground venison and ground bison. I'm not sure how that is about boating. But Dennis did bring back into on a hot tub and Kipp and Jordan bought rubber duckies...

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Haha 3
18 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hello Page..♥️ How's everyone...

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the foster kids*   We're doing well. I made Taiwanese pork buns for dinner. Mickey, Remy, and Rory might be coming over on the weekend.   :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the foster kids*   We're doing well. I made Taiwanese pork buns for dinner. Mickey, Remy, and Rory might be coming over on the weekend.   :)

A nudist resort this weekend? 😀 How's Rory and his parents? No, not Mickey and Remi, but his other parents! 😊

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
28 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

A nudist resort this weekend? 😀 How's Rory and his parents? No, not Mickey and Remi, but his other parents! 😊

We had a brief "Second Summer" last week, but now it's back to being cold and gray. Even with central heating, things can get chilly, so I think the boys will be keeping their clothes on for a while, lol. Mickey and Remy are toughing out another year at West, and Rory is doing well over at his own school. Rory's parents are doing good, so I hear.

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..