Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

10 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

Here now.  

In Her finishing school we took the course in care and keeping of a herd and it's very important your herd has suitable recreation and outdoor time.   

Basement pen indeed.  They have a lovely pasture  as well.  Its next to the clothing optional swimming pool

;)

What you were taught is true. However, the herds "accomodations" you were shown are not curretly available. The pool is closed for the winter and the backyard "pasture" is covered in snow

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, Headstall said:

Just stuff. :)  My report from the shoulder center wasn't good, but my doc thinks it worth getting the second opinion. He said the surgeon I'm seeing is head of the center. I'm going to hope until he tells me no. We talked about shoulder replacement... :(  

Get that second opinion and then think very carefully about options ...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Just a heads up... I am going to be doing some travelling in a couple of days and may not have good internet. No need to worry if I disappear for a short time

Safe travels.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

There are two Vals on the forum?????:P

16 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Um... did you get hit in the head recently? :huh:  :P  :hug: 

See? I rest my case. :rolleyes: (Just waiting for D's comment :lol:

Hey, Stud!!! :glomp:  When they perfect shoulder transplants, you'll get mine. :thumbup:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..