Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

On 10/23/2019 at 10:05 AM, Page Scrawler said:

I agree. It's odd. Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the foster kids*   How are things with you guys?

We are fine thanks..just so busy with figure skating, Hockey and  lacrosse 🥍. Oh well, we love being a family...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

We are fine thanks..just so busy with figure skating, Hockey and  lacrosse 🥍. Oh well, we love being a family...

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash! (Again.)   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  I hope you're all having fun with your sports activities.   :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash! (Again.)   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  I hope you're all having fun with your sports activities.   :)

Yes, we are, but so busy I can't write much!    📝💻 I won't change it for anything!!! ♥️

• Like 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, Headstall said:

It feels warmer than it did this morning... the leaves make for a yellow, orange, red, and brown carpet, and Cookie had a blast plowing through them looking for her orange ball. :gikkle: 

Hey, Gary.   :hug:  That's cute. Sneakers has a red rubber ball that he likes to chase around the room sometimes.   :)

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..