Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

50 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Good morning... supposed to be 6C for the next three days. :)  Damn near beach weather... sort of...

Related image

Hey Gary :hug:looks like this one is imagining keeping you warm in his arms ;)

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

It's funny... my most skittish kitten is Luna (formerly Helmet Head), yet she seems captivated by me. When I pick her up she wants down, and she ducks when I pat here, but she follows me everywhere. Weirdo. :huh:  But, she's beautiful. 

• Love 5

10 minutes ago, Headstall said:

It's funny... my most skittish kitten is Luna (formerly Helmet Head), yet she seems captivated by me. When I pick her up she wants down, and she ducks when I pat here, but she follows me everywhere. Weirdo. :huh:  But, she's beautiful. 

One more who made you fall to the bright side ;) 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Caz Pedroso said:

Evening all. :hug:  

Love the new home for the gang. Hope everyone is well and if not for any reason I hope you feel better soon. 

I knew I'd been away a long time but I didn't realize just how long until i checked my email, 4000 Emails 😮 it took ages to check and delete them all. 

Hi, Caz. Good to see you. :hug: Wow... that is a lot of emails. :huh:  Hope you and your family are doing well. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hi, Caz. Good to see you. :hug: Wow... that is a lot of emails. :huh:  Hope you and your family are doing well. 

Hey, Gary.  :hug: 

We're mostly good here. Mark managed to sprain his ankle falling down a customer's steps during a delivery :rolleyes:. Otherwise, we're fine. :) 

• Wow 2
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Just got back from a walk in the woods with Falkor and Luna... this guy was NOT there... :( 

Well of course not. Your trees don't have leaves so he decided to go visit B in the upside down.

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Well of course not. Your trees don't have leaves so he decided to go visit B in the upside down.

Oh, well. Best I can hope for is a Sasquatch. :P  Hey, dugh... hope Mum is feeling better today. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..