Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

On 12/15/2019 at 4:40 PM, Page Scrawler said:

I love hearing about the relationship you have with your nephew. He sounds cute.   :gikkle:  Hey, Bumble B.   :hug:

Hey, Gary.   :hug:

Hey, Bertie.   :kiss:  :hug:

Bad Gary! Bad, bad Gary!   :angry:

Bad Gary Bad Gary...:rofl:

Hello Page!! 

• Haha 3

On 12/15/2019 at 4:42 PM, Page Scrawler said:

That reminds me, I should make Guinness brownies with Bailey's Irish Cream frosting for Christmas!   :D

Are you going to get people to get drunk???    😋  It would be better if you give them Guinness and Bailey's straight up!! 😋

Yes, I know the alcohol burns off during baking...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/15/2019 at 7:40 PM, Headstall said:

OMG! What a panic I was in. I've been reading and editing my new story backwards, and when I got to chapter four, I noticed chapter two was missing. I have no idea what happened, but it's gone. I totally freaked out, but fortunately, I found my initial draft of the first part of the story before I divvied it up into chapters. It's missing about three hundred words from what I had written down as the total for chapter two, but I can fix that... at least I have the bones of it again. Talk about stress! 

I know what you mean, Gary. I am looking at Chapter 4 and I saw that one of the minor character had two histories. Oh well, at least I saw it before I sent it to be posted!!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, clochette said:

I'm with you <_< I went to beauty center and the drizzle turned out to get me wetter than I thought it would. Add walking made me sweating in my coat as it's about 10°C, my light cotton sweater clinging to my back :unsure: . Now I'm home, on the couch nursing a hot cocoa and back in my PJs (yes at 4pm :P )

PJs?? What is that??😋

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, clochette said:

Ugh I should've stay at the parents and not bother with classes this week. So far today's and tomorrow's have been cancelled. The only class I have planned this week - if the teacher don't cancelled at the last minute too - is Wednesday evening 4 to 6pm. The strikes are still in effect (the reason the teachers are cancelling as most of them are coming from Paris) so no trains... fingers crossed I can get a carpool 

Sorry to hear that, Clo...another reason why Americans hate public transportation, if we took public transportation, we couldn't get to our job if there was a strike.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

We're all doing well, thanks.   :)

I guess Grant is waiting for Santa!!

By the way: Q: What is red and white and falls down chimneys? 

Spoiler

A: Santa Klutz 😀

Another joke: Sunday School Teacher: 'What did the 3 Wise Men bring as gifts to Baby Jesus?

Joe: 'Gold!'

Teacher: 'That's correct!'

Mary: 'Incense?'

Teacher: 'Correct. And the third?'

James: 'Gift cards?'

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..