Kitt

• Site Administrator
10 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Sadly steve has come down with a bug:no:

Poor Steve  :( I hope he feels better soon.  :hug:  

• Like 1
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Oh how awful!  I'll have to get an update from my BFF about her sisters. They have to keep moving to stay away from the fires.  I hope they're not with the people in the ocean.  I wish I could send all the rain we've been getting here.  :(  :hug: 

There has been activity in NSW but I haven’t heard anymore about Balmoral. The Victorians are having their share of the issues now. :hug:

• Wow 2
  • Sad 3

• Site Administrator
24 minutes ago, clochette said:

The new year has rung here so I'm taking a moment to wish you all a Happy New year. May it bring you health and happiness. This previous year has been challenging for me but I knew I could count on you to cheer me up even in the worst of it all. Thank you and happy New year :hug:

:hug: :kiss: Happy New Year!  

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Today we evacuated an area half the size of Belgium :( 

People are in the ocean because the fire has burnt all of the land... we have a town of people literally in the water...

The fires have destroyed about 10 million acres

spacer.png

Not sure if this is current but it gives you some idea of the problem the east coast is facing

Just like Wildfires in California...We have wildfires here, but not as bad.

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..