Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, clochette said:

I was lazy and didn't looked up the translation :P it's called a chapon in French. I think we'll simply cook it roast like a chicken

We always roasted them like we would a chicken. There was an Amish farmer near where I grew up that raised free-range capon. This was before free-range poultry became so popular. They were delicious.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, dughlas said:

We always roasted them like we would a chicken. There was an Amish farmer near where I grew up that raised free-range capon. This was before free-range poultry became so popular. They were delicious.

Dad wants stuffing but he'll be the only one to eat it. We usually have tournedos but most of the times we stuff ourselves with the appetizers, fois gras, smoke salmon... and then dont have much of an appetit left to enjoy it. Plus this year my uncle and mom's aunt will be there so better have something that can be cook earlier with not too much preparations and we can cold the next days

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

A fatty, bloated liver from a poor duck or goose that's been force-fed with a rubber hose?! :blink:

You can find some raised in good conditions

• Like 4

• Site Administrator
Just now, clochette said:

like i do with veggies. Don't stop thinking oh the poor carrot who got tore from the soil :gikkle:

*high five*  

• Haha 4

• Site Administrator
4 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Oh the horror

See the source image

Careful... wouldn't want anyone to report you for graphic pictures of vegicide.  :unsure: 

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..