Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

10 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

There was a meeting somewhere and they didn’t eat the cheese platter :o

The good news is we got the leftovers including a very nice crumbly cheddar :2thumbs:

I enjoyed my cheese... with dill pickle and olives. Hey, B. :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

4 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. It's currently wet and warm (62/16°) here but colder weather is on the way. The next three days are to be particularly chilly for this time of year. Highs in the low 40's/4-5°. There is some excitement building as there is the possibility of snow slightly north and west of us tomorrow night. It shan't last as the ground is far too warm. Another lovely gift from the Canadians. Thanks bro.

You're welcome. -_-  Getting cold again here. Am going to bring my mare in overnight... might keep her in for two days. Hey, bro. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1

3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Hope your well today Dughlas :hug::kiss:

Greetings Albert. I'm okay. Seems I'm stuck with a multi-day migraine. Fortunately it's mild to moderate compared to those I've dealt with in the past. Thank you for asking.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 3

• Site Administrator
1 hour ago, dughlas said:

Greetings Albert. I'm okay. Seems I'm stuck with a multi-day migraine. Fortunately it's mild to moderate compared to those I've dealt with in the past. Thank you for asking.

I hope you feel better soon :hug: :kiss: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..