Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Clo.   :hug:  Went to Culver's and had a Butter Burger for lunch. It was my first time, and daaaaay-YUM, was it good!   :yes:  I saw two lads about Mickey's age sitting at a booth, flirting and texting. One of them reached across the table and took hold of the other boy's hand. He just kind of stroked it with his thumb a couple of times. The look they gave each other was just :heart:

Hey, Cassie.   :hug:

Hey, Bertie.   :kiss:  :hug:

Hey, Gary.   :kiss:

Hi, Page. :hug: 

• Like 3

Hello all...Had a busy week after being at Daytona. What a great time we had!! The President and the First Lady was the Grand Marshal for the 500. The presidential limo was pacing the race cars...

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 5

20 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Xander how are you guys:kiss:

We are fine...Dennis had a surprise when he got back to work on Tuesday. One of the rooming house the company owns had three water leaks...Two pipes (very old iron pipes) spung a leak. Another leak was a toilet tank that broke. Dennis had three long days fixing the pipes, today he and his partners went to look at a vacant lot to build a million dollar house (the house that was on it was just 750,000 dollar home and it burned down.). It is on a canal leading to the Gulf of Mexico.

• Like 3
  • Wow 2

1 hour ago, BabyXander1990 said:

What a feel good story. Loved it...

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: *waves to the other kids*   How are you guys?  We had grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner.   :yes:

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Clo.   :hug:  Went to Culver's and had a Butter Burger for lunch. It was my first time, and daaaaay-YUM, was it good!   :yes:  I saw two lads about Mickey's age sitting at a booth, flirting and texting. One of them reached across the table and took hold of the other boy's hand. He just kind of stroked it with his thumb a couple of times. The look they gave each other was just :heart:

I read recently that Culvers has the best burgers and sides.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hello all...Had a busy week after being at Daytona. What a great time we had!! The President and the First Lady was the Grand Marshal for the 500. The presidential limo was pacing the race cars...

Glad you had a good time.

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..