Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

Greetings Albert. Yesterday's migraine has worsened and I am soon for bed. Something I haven't needed to do for nearly 9 months. I was due for the next series of injections today but it's not to be. Humana does not include Ajovy in my formulary so it requires my doc request an exception. I spoke with a nurse last week about making the request and she was going to file it electronically that afternoon. Usually takes 2-3 days to make a judgement. They approved it last year so it shouldn't be an issue. As of yesterday Humana said they didn't have anything in my notes. Called the headache clinic and the nurses were gone for the day. Most are working from home so the person I spoke to took a message for them. I called again this morning and left a message on the automated system. It will take almost my entire SSD benefit for this month to pay for the med. I've been taking Ajovy since late last June and it has helped, after living with the improvement I'm terrified of be forced to return to life as it was before.

:hug:  :kiss: 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

37 minutes ago, clochette said:

surprised well done GIF by NBC

:gikkle: hey Sexy Lumberjack ;) hope you're having a good day

Hi, clo! :hug:  I'm doing all right. Miss my kids and grandkids... phonecalls aren't the same. Hope you're having a good day too. :kiss: 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Marty said:

Good afternoon, Albert :hug:

Just on a break from garden work. :yes:

Hey, Marty. :hug:  I'm heading out for my walk soon. It's plus 10 and the sun is shining. :) 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hi, clo! :hug:  I'm doing all right. Miss my kids and grandkids... phonecalls aren't the same. Hope you're having a good day too. :kiss: 

Hey, Gary.   :hug:  I know what you mean. I miss my little nephews.   :/

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..