Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

This looks like the scene of a crime, although the cat is certainly enjoying licking off all that sauce. However, the woman has just given up completely. Maybe, she had an awful day or week, and dropping the pot was just the cherry on top. At some point, everyone has committed this error, but the poor woman needs to clean it up.Image credits: Tumblr/bunnyfood

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Well, I received some bad news today.  I'm being put on furlough.  They don't feel there's enough work for all of us, and I have the least seniority, so bye bye me.  :( 

8 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I'm sorry to hear that, Val.   :hug:  We're in the same boat together, I suppose.

That make three of us. I was just getting paid by the charity i work for in the last few months. But, with the money they are now losing by their cafe being shut I’ll be back at volunteer status when I go back. 

• Love 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 3

7 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

You know what is sad is cats can catch the virus:yes:

Scientists say the findings are interesting, but that cat-owners should not be alarmed just yet. The results are based on lab experiments in which a small number of animals were deliberately infected with high doses of the virus, SARS-CoV-2, and do not represent real-life interactions between people and their pets, says virologist Linda Saif at The Ohio State University in Columbus.

Source: Scientific American

Edited by Marty
  • Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..