Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 minute ago, Headstall said:

I'd prefer not to go to a doctor's office, but if this keeps up I will have to. 

For social isolation, covid-19 reasons, I assume?

Are you able to ring your doctor, and at least describe the symptoms?

• Like 5
Just now, Headstall said:

Yes... and yes, I can call if I decide I need to, but he always tells me he wants to see me... every time. 

And I assume he doesn't do house calls? :unsure2:

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Marty said:

That may answer my question from a few comments ago, but it wasn't the answer I was hoping for. :/  

I'm really sorry to hear that, Gary. :hug:

Perhaps it's time to seek some professional advice...?

❤️

I agree with Marty but I am glad he said it:rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
5 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Page:hug::kiss:

Hey, Bertie.   :kiss:  :hug:  Two days ago, it was cold and gray with freezing rain. Now it's 69F/20C and the sky is clear and blue with nary a cloud, and a soft breeze is playing with the new buds on the trees. I spent the afternoon planting my garden, and took a walk to the park (while observing the proper social precautions). Now I might cook hot dogs over a bonfire later.   :)

• Like 3
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, Marty said:

A view from the other direction:

Garden2.jpg

😍😍😍 Nice!  And the walk will protect your veggies from the wind and provide heat in the summer

Edited by clochette
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, clochette said:

😍😍😍 Nice!  And the walk will protect your veggies from the wind and provide heat in the summer

I assume you mean the wall, clo (not walk).

It will, indeed! :thumbup:

And it's a south facing wall, so it is facing the sun. Something I'd like eventually would be to build a lean-to greenhouse attached to that wall... :) 

Edited by Marty
Tidying up
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Marty said:

I assume you mean the wall, clo (not walk).

It will, indeed! :thumbup:

And it's a south facing wall, so it is facing the sun. Something I'd like eventually would be to build a lean-to greenhouse attached to that wall... :) 

A south facing wall should allow an earlier start next spring. Are your winters mild enough to overwinter cool weather crops if you have a sheltered space?

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Bertie.   :kiss:  :hug:  Two days ago, it was cold and gray with freezing rain. Now it's 69F/20C and the sky is clear and blue with nary a cloud, and a soft breeze is playing with the new buds on the trees. I spent the afternoon planting my garden, and took a walk to the park (while observing the proper social precautions). Now I might cook hot dogs over a bonfire later.   :)

What have you planted.

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..