Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. It bodes a hot muggy day here. Though my head aches the pup and I managed an early morning walk. Now for some brekkie, a shower then a bit of quiet. Blessed be.

Well I've had brekkie, toast with butter and cherry jam - two bites of which went to the pup. Taken that shower, the water cascading over my skin washing away the soap bubbles was comforting. Unfortunately none of that has done anything to ease the storm building in my brain. I've taken a bit of something, drawn the curtains and settled into the recliner in my room. There's a dozing pup curled up between my knees. Let us hope for better things.

God Dughlas so sorry to hear that hope your well soon:hug::kiss:

• Love 4
2 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. It bodes a hot muggy day here. Though my head aches the pup and I managed an early morning walk. Now for some brekkie, a shower then a bit of quiet. Blessed be.

Well I've had brekkie, toast with butter and cherry jam - two bites of which went to the pup. Taken that shower, the water cascading over my skin washing away the soap bubbles was comforting. Unfortunately none of that has done anything to ease the storm building in my brain. I've taken a bit of something, drawn the curtains and settled into the recliner in my room. There's a dozing pup curled up between my knees. Let us hope for better things.

Fingers, and everything else, crossed for you, dughlas. :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:kiss::hug:

Hi, young Albert! :hug:

Hope you're having a good day. :yes:

Can't stop and chat just at the moment. Busy, busy busy.... 🐝

Edited by Marty
Clarification
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, dughlas said:

:hug:  :kiss: 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 5/3/2020 at 9:13 PM, Albert1434 said:

Purple potatoes are similar in taste to a regular russet potato. They have a less starchy, more moist texture.

Which means they would make a good Potato Salad.

Purple-Potato-Rainbow-Salad.jpg

That looks awesome 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, dughlas said:

:hug:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Headstall said:

Lol. Hey, B! :hug: How are things in the upside down?

Upside down and topsy turvy

plus it’s wet, lots of rain today and showers for the rest of the week

• Like 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Bucket1 said:

Upside down and topsy turvy

plus it’s wet, lots of rain today and showers for the rest of the week

The sun just came out here, but I doubt it will last. Sweet dreams, B. :kiss: 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..