Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Just now, Page Scrawler said:

Could you call whoever is responsible for wildlife/conservation and ask them about it?

No. Unless it takes down a farm animal, they wouldn't care about a cat. It could be a weasel or fox or owl or hawk/eagle. 

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, Headstall said:

No. Unless it takes down a farm animal, they wouldn't care about a cat. It could be a weasel or fox or owl or hawk/eagle. 

That's too bad.   :hug:  I hope that whatever it is will move on to some other area.

• Like 4
18 hours ago, clochette said:

Nope though champagne isn't so far away and they make champagne in other regions too. 

My understanding was that it is illegal to name a commercial sparkling wine as champagne unless it is made in the Champagne region of northern France. :unsure2:

• Like 5
48 minutes ago, Marty said:

My understanding was that it is illegal to name a commercial sparkling wine as champagne unless it is made in the Champagne region of northern France. :unsure2:

That's correct, Marty. However, the producers may print the words "bottled using the Champagne method" on their labels.  :yes: 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Marty said:

I'm going to assume you meant monochrome there, bro... ;) 

I did indeed. Because of the migraine I was having trouble hearing myself think ...

Also, I believe circumstances have given your 52/52 project a special quality it would have lacked otherwise. You were made to look more closely/critically at was near to hand. I applaud you.

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..