Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

6 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

What kind of soup do you guys eat?  :unsure:  This is a very hearty and filling soup.  Nothing else needed with it.  

To make soup I put veggies (usually a bit of onion, carrots, zucchini,  leeks, sometimes pumpkin and potatoes), a pinch of salt and pepper and add water until it cover it all to the 3/4 more or less in the pressure cooker. When cook I blend it until smooth 🤷🏻‍♀️ I've never heard of putting meat in soup 

• Wow 5
1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

Not the way I make it :P  

If you put veggies, potatoes, meat and cheese and blend it until smooth doesn't it looks like baby food? :unsure2::gikkle:

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 1
  • Site Administrator
1 minute ago, clochette said:

To make soup I put veggies (usually a bit of onion, carrots, zucchini,  leeks, sometimes pumpkin and potatoes), a pinch of salt and pepper and add water until it cover it all to the 3/4 more or less in the pressure cooker. When cook I blend it until smooth 🤷🏻‍♀️ I've never heard of putting meat in soup 

Chicken noodle soup, Italian wedding soup, ham chowder, seafood chowder, zuppa Toscana... you've seriously never heard of putting meat in soup?  :unsure:  I make a really good chicken cordon bleu soup too.  

• Like 5
Just now, Valkyrie said:

Chicken noodle soup, Italian wedding soup, ham chowder, seafood chowder, zuppa Toscana... you've seriously never heard of putting meat in soup?  :unsure:  I make a really good chicken cordon bleu soup too.  

I know about fish soup. I've heard about chicken noodles soup through stories/movies/series but never had it. Never heard about the other.

We do have something similar to your chicken noodles soup. Kind of. When we make a "poule au pot" we cook a hen/chicken in a big pot in a broth with veggie except we eat the meat and the veggies with a side of rice and bechamel sauce. We keep the broth to have it with tiny pasta like alphabet or noodles or with tapioca in it as soup for another meal.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..