Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  140 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

8 minutes ago, Kitt said:

And getting in the shower with you isnt weird?  Is you bath set up like a locker room?

Actually, the bath at our old house was built with a communal shower. This house just has a tub, but we added dual showerheads. I know he's "only" my brother-in-law, and ten years younger at that, but I love him to pieces because he and Morgan are very close. Sometimes, he just likes to have somebody to talk to when he gets ready for the day.  :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, bignick said:

Good morning, Gary!!! :glomp:  Today's a holiday. Everyone is just chilling. After a long weekend, who wouldn't? :lol: I hear the beach calling me. :huh: Nope. It's just a customer. :P

Ahem... Aren't you forgetting someone? <_<

Froggies go without saying. ;) 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

59 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Morning, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.  :hug: Hope you feel better.

Hey, Kitt.  :hug:

Hey, Froggy.  :hug:

Hey, Gary.  :hug:

Yeah, sometimes he gets in the shower with Morgan or me. Unlike most teenagers in the world, he'll talk your ears off while getting ready in the morning.  :gikkle:

Hi, Page. :hug: 

• Like 4

• Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Actually, the bath at our old house was built with a communal shower. This house just has a tub, but we added dual showerheads. I know he's "only" my brother-in-law, and ten years younger at that, but I love him to pieces because he and Morgan are very close. Sometimes, he just likes to have somebody to talk to when he gets ready for the day.  :)

There's nothing wrong with chatting with someone when you get ready for the day.  Showering together, communal or not, seems to be crossing a line, especially since he's underage.  I can't think of a single person I feel close enough to that I'd hop into the shower with in the morning.  Not counting people I've dated. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Not nearly as weird as a kid showering with adults.  Teenagers are still kids.  

That's fair, I guess. I know it's a little unconventional, but he's part of my family. Like I said before, Mickey and Morgan are really close, so he feels more like my own brother, you know?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

There's nothing wrong with chatting with someone when you get ready for the day.  Showering together, communal or not, seems to be crossing a line, especially since he's underage.  I can't think of a single person I feel close enough to that I'd hop into the shower with in the morning.  Not counting people I've dated. 

Should I tell him to stop, then?  :unsure:

• Like 3

• Site Administrator
4 minutes ago, Headstall said:

If you are asking for an opinion, I think you are putting yourself in a potentially bad position. I would never put myself in such a one... the fact is, he is not your biological brother and he is a kid by law. I would err on the side of caution, Page, for your own safety, even though it is innocent.  I'm sure Mickey can understand that... and Morgan should be the one to tell him, in my opinion. 

This.  

• Like 3
  • Love 2

As some of you may recall, the photographer at our wedding wasn't what he claimed to be, and our finances took a hit. After Morgan and I got back from our honeymoon (which Morgan's parents paid for), we spent almost two months hosting Mickey while the in-laws took their own vacation. Money got kind of tight for a while, so that's how the communal showering started: to cut back on the utility bill. After a while, I just stopped thinking about it as anything out of the ordinary. But, you're right. Mickey is a minor, and not a bio-relative, so I'll ask Morgan to talk with him.

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..