Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  140 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

28 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Good night everyone... time for bed

Enjoy the rest of your Thursday, how did it get to be Thursday already? How can it be almost February?

Have fun

Night night B :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Just now, Caz Pedroso said:

Hi Val :hug: sounds like Ali’s school. No matter the weather it’s always like mid summer in there. Not good for the kids when going between indoor/outdoor classes as coats aren’t allowed to be worn during school hours, except during breaks. 

OMG

• Like 5

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Wet, warm (65/18°) and very windy here and there is a cold front coming. I can feel it.

Morning, dugh, Mum, and Thistle. :hug:  I hope you have a great day. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, bignick said:

Good morning everyone!!! :) Our forecast is sunny, but humid due to yesterday's rain. Sounds like a good day to take off your hats, gloves, coats, boots, shirts, undershirts, pants, socks, underwear... Sounds like a scene from The Full Monty. :lol: And that just gave me an idea. 🕯️  (ummm... sorry, I forgot to pay my electricity bill)

Morning, naked froggie. :glomp: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Good night everyone... time for bed

Enjoy the rest of your Thursday, how did it get to be Thursday already? How can it be almost February?

Have fun

That's the upside down for you. :P  Oh... wait... same here... never mind. Have a good sleep, brother B. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..