Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Hi Clo! Hope your day has started well. :hug:Don't listen to the nasty gossips who try to impinge your virtue. :fight: I appreciated your sweet and innocent comment. If you want help launching a couple of NUKES their way, just let me know. :2thumbs:

Thanks Mister T :hug: your help is greatly  appreciated, I'll keep it in mind and we'll give it to them real good when the time comes ;)

57 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Not mad or Mad, but if you give my friends problems you better be prepared to cover your a... Dr. Strangelove.:gikkle:

My ass is well covered thank you :gikkle:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
8 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

:hug: :hug: So sorry for you and your family. I hope the kiddo makes a full recovery.

Thanks Pagey. :hug: 

8 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hey Drew, I am sending a prayer for your nephew and a bunch of wishes for your family and you. I hope your nephew will have a quick recovery. I know you will stay strong for your family, but also take care of yourself.:hug:

Thanks Terry. :hug: 

7 hours ago, clochette said:

Oh Drew I'm sorry for your nephew and what your family is going through. I'll keep him in my thoughts and hope for a quick recovery :hug:

Thanks sis. :hug: 

6 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Keeping fingers crossed for your nephew. Many many impolite things to say about the bullies.

Thanks B. :hug: 

6 hours ago, dughlas said:

Oh Drew, I'm so sorry this happened to him. I pray his recovery goes well and pray for your entire family as you deal with this trying time.

Thanks Sexy. :hug: 

5 hours ago, Headstall said:

Oh, that is horrible. I'm so sorry for your nephew and your family, Drew. Do you know if he'll be okay? :hug: 

Thanks Handsome. :hug: Not sure, I'll need to ask my sister that.

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..