Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Silly fairy! Make sure you put antiseptic or hydrogen peroxide or alcohol on it... and then keep it bandaged. Fingers get infected easily. :hug:  

Experience speaking.

1 hour ago, clochette said:

I dont have any of those antiseptics... I might have some betadine but it's been opened for over a year :unsure: I'm definitely going to the pharmacy in the morning. 

The betadine should still be good... I wouldn't wait. :no:  Do you have hand sanitizer? It will do until you go to the pharmacy.

He's correct. Betadine doesn't have an expiration.

1 hour ago, clochette said:

But... but..  that'll hurt! :o

Oh, good grief. Are you a fairy or a weenie?

Suck it up, Buttercup! Just do it!

Yeah, what he said. 

• Haha 5
6 minutes ago, clochette said:

Guess im not getting a kiss then :(

Internet says to not use betadine 6 months after it's been open and mine has been for like a year and a half.

And I am absolutely NOT putting hand sanitizer in my wide open finger you crazy Canadian :rolleyes: :P

Do you believe everything you read on the internet? I've got a bottle of betadine I've been using as needed for the last five years with no ill results.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Do you believe everything you read on the internet? I've got a bottle of betadine I've been using as needed for the last five years with no ill results.

Hmm... okay... *grumbles* If all the old ones erhm I mean wise and experienced people say so... 

Hold my hand, I have a feeling it'll hurt :pinch:

Edit: FYI it did HURT!!! :,( *sniffles* 

Edited by clochette
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 2
51 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Yeah, sure. You'll likely discover you shifted into a Canadian at the next full moon.

What are the symptoms to look for? :unsure2:

Will I feel an irrepressible need to roll around in snow? :unsure: to drive a snowmobile? Or... or worse start to say that -20°C feels like spring?!? :blink: :o

• Haha 5
18 minutes ago, clochette said:

What are the symptoms to look for? :unsure2:

Will I feel an irrepressible need to roll around in snow? :unsure: to drive a snowmobile? Or... or worse start to say that -20°C feels like spring?!? :blink: :o

None of those... you'll just feel the need to apologize a lot. :P 

• Haha 5
10 hours ago, clochette said:

The weekend and holidays are off to a great start... I've badly sliced my ring finger with one of those great and dangerous chef knife... I don't think it requires stitches but if it's not better and still bleed in the morning I'll go to the pharmacy to get some strip to pull the flesh together

I just wanted a cheese grater - that I don't even have :rolleyes:

Ouch, just make sure it’s clean.

I have some extra wide bandaids for those sorts of oops, definitely check in with the pharmacy if you don’t have anything at home to make sure it’s clean

• Like 4
10 hours ago, Headstall said:

The betadine should still be good... I wouldn't wait. :no:  Do you have hand sanitizer? It will do until you go to the pharmacy.

9 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Image result for GIF burning torchWe could use this to stop the blood:yes:

DO NOT FOLLOW BOTH BITS OF ADVICE :rofl:

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..