Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

My brother and his girlfriend tried to make muffins. The recipe they used was for 12 pieces but thinking it wouldn't be much they decided to triple the quantities... Thing is we have this device to make mini muffins. They didn't realize the recipe was for regular cakes :facepalm: How the 500gr of flour didn't alert those two idiots that it was a tad bit too much dough :rolleyes:

Good thing is now I'm invited to have muffins tomorrow afternoon :gikkle:

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 5
16 minutes ago, clochette said:

My brother and his girlfriend tried to make muffins. The recipe they used was for 12 pieces but thinking it wouldn't be much they decided to triple the quantities... Thing is we have this device to make mini muffins. They didn't realize the recipe was for regular cakes :facepalm: How the 500gr of flour didn't alert those two idiots that it was a tad bit too much dough :rolleyes:

Good thing is now I'm invited to have muffins tomorrow afternoon :gikkle:

I bet they don't do that again:yes:

• Haha 5
3 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I bet they don't do that again:yes:

I swear they're like tiny innocent animals discovering the world for the first time... It's kinda funny but most of the time I'm either :facepalm: or :rolleyes: or both at the same time 

• Haha 5
4 hours ago, Headstall said:

Um... isn't he just ten years old? :huh:

Almost; he turns ten on March 21st. But he asked Michael to be his Valentine, and Michael said yes. Whatever that means to a third-grader. Board games? Kicking under the table? Sneaking looks at each other and trying not to laugh when they quickly break eye contact?  :rolleyes:Morgan and I are treating it as a normal sleepover.  :)

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
13 hours ago, clochette said:

Sorry to hear that B :hug: I hope the repair team will be there fast so you can have power back for the evening. 

But hey maybe as it's valentine's day they'll come to surprise you when they'll have deal with that nasty branch. You know what I mean: Sexy workers with their tools belt hanging low knocking at your door asking for a glass of fresh water as they're all sweaty ;)

fifth harmony work from home GIF by Fifth Harmony

Oh if only wishing made it so…. No power, no sexy sweaty workman. The power company made it safe but now I need to get an electrician. I rang at 8am and was told this was not normal hours but if I rang back in 30mins it would be $200 less. 15 mins to go… 

• Fingers Crossed 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..