Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

21 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hi Terry, still toasty with mid to high 30s forever it seems (at least for the next 7 days). But the good news is that I am home with functioning air con :) 

How are things with you and Aod?

That's great news!  I won't need air con for a week or two, since we are at the tail end of the cold season.  Aod and I are doing well.  We have our Moderna booster shots scheduled for next week.  I'll feel safer then.  One of our friends from Bangkok has been visiting for the past 4 days, so we've been busy entertaining him.  Other than that, I have been busy reading some of Albert's recommended stories.  I have to admit there are some very good writers on GA.  

• Love 5

G'day y'all. It's warm, muggy and overcast here. Currently 66/19° with 93% humidity. We're expecting a front to come through later today bringing cooler drier air. I'm not liking the current stuff as it aggravates my migraines.

Hope the rest of y'all can enjoy the day. Blessed be. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Hi Terry, still toasty with mid to high 30s forever it seems (at least for the next 7 days). But the good news is that I am home with functioning air con :) 

How are things with you and Aod?

Woot! :D 

• Haha 3
44 minutes ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. It's warm, muggy and overcast here. Currently 66/19° with 93% humidity. We're expecting a front to come through later today bringing cooler drier air. I'm not liking the current stuff as it aggravates my migraines.

Hope the rest of y'all can enjoy the day. Blessed be. 

Hi, dugh and Mum. :hug:  Turned cold here again... minus 16

• Like 2
  • Wow 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..