Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

We heard about this weekly ski show, so we went... Jordan and Ash befriended a few of the teens on the ski team...

That's nice. Water skiing, I think, is one of those things that has to be taught through experience. Hopefully the older kids can give Ash and Jordan some useful tips.  :)

• Like 3

The youngest skier must have been 5, but He was doing tricks that I think I'd be hospitalized for if I did them...😀

1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

That's nice. Water skiing, I think, is one of those things that has to be taught through experience. Hopefully the older kids can give Ash and Jordan some useful tips.  :)

They were but one kid, who was about 10 - if that old - was showing off. Not showing off, per say, but he was barefooting...and when he finished he hopped onto the dock... 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hey, Cassie. :hug:  it's sad when traditions end, but there's always next year. :) 

Well, it's stupid.  Her husband is working all week Thanksgiving.  So I don't get why she wants to hang out around there with nothing to do this holiday when he is at work, but whatever.  

• Wow 1
  • Sad 3

42 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hi Gary....Lets see if we can get 6300 pages by the end of the year...Anyone up to it...😀:hug:

32 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hey, Page don't laugh... I wanted to see COTT get to 7000 pages...

It took us a few years to get to 6000 pages, so I'm afraid we won't be progressing that fast this time around, either.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hi all...Time to relax now after 20 days of working....What happened to COTT? Why is it locked??

Gary lost the keys and Val gave the spare set to one of her herd but can’t remember which one :rolleyes:

Easier to move into the new place :thumbup:

It's bigger and better and all that stuff :2thumbs:

The other reason was 6000 pages of adventure was too much goodness for the database. So we start again :P

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Hey, B. I take it you're home safe and sound. :hug: 

Yep home safe and sound, doing laundry and thinking how good a nap would be :hug:

How is life at the cat haven? Have you got new homes for other kittens?

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Is there a way of looking for a series...I just read a stand along series and now I'm looking to see if I could find other stories of the series...

Sorry no help here - the only way I know would be to look at all the stories that the author wrote, sometimes they are marked as part of a series

I'm guessing @Timothy M. will know. He seems to know all those sorts of tricks :thumbup:

• Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..