Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Hi Page, How are you all today?  I hear that there is going to be a super cold storm from the artic coming your way.  Has it hit your area yet?:hug:

Edited by raven1
  • Like 4

25 minutes ago, raven1 said:

I hear that there is going to be a super cold storm from the artic coming your way.  Has it hit your area yet?:hug:

If there is, that's the first I've heard of it. I didn't watch the weather report today. Currently, it's still and calm right now.

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

If there is, that's the first I've heard of it. I didn't watch the weather report today. Currently, it's still and calm right now.

Saturday, I saw a weather forecast on MSN that said there was an arctic air mass headed to the northern tier of states bringing cold air as far south as St. Louis by Tuesday.  I checked today, and it was different.  Now it says the temperatures will vary from snow to spring temps over a few days this week. Weather is weird everywhere, even here.  We have been getting a lot of rain, right in the middle of the dry season when you can go for 4 months without any rain. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

I just got a lovely and unexpected review for one of my favorite and most personal stories. :D Been feeling out of sorts about writing and life... funny how a little review can bring such sunshine. :)  Be well, my friends. :hug: 

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..