Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

21 hours ago, clochette said:

Oh-ho seems like our B is suffering from a heatstroke... :unsure:

it seems like an odd combination but it works. The fresh crispness of the celery nicely contrasts the Unami of the Vegemite. It does need to be made fresh

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Going to bed early tonight.  Got to go to the bank, 2 doctors' appointments, then back to the condo to get my new air con installed.  All before 11 AM. Enjoy the day! :hug::kiss::sleep:sleep sleeping GIF

• Love 5

Just now, raven1 said:

Going to bed early tonight.  Got to go to the bank, 2 doctors' appointments, then back to the condo to get my new air con installed.  All before 11 AM. Enjoy the day! :hug::kiss::sleep:sleep sleeping GIF

Errands suck. Good luck tomorrow :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

it seems like an odd combination but it works. The fresh crispness of the celery nicely contrasts the Unami of the Vegemite. It does need to be made fresh

Yeah... still not convinced :gikkle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Hey gang, 

Hope you're all having a nice day or night. It's a beautiful day here. Bright d'un with 18°C! There were some nice animations today on campus: a second hand clothes stand, some about recycling/recycling, others for associations like UNICEF and they were handing out free veggies, cups, condoms cup and reusable sanitary pads. All afternoon and into the evening there are also concerts and drinks 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

4 minutes ago, clochette said:

Hey gang, 

Hope you're all having a nice day or night. It's a beautiful day here. Bright d'un with 18°C! There were some nice animations today on campus: a second hand clothes stand, some about recycling/recycling, others for associations like UNICEF and they were handing out free veggies, cups, condoms cup and reusable sanitary pads. All afternoon and into the evening there are also concerts and drinks 

1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

Were going to hit 81F/27c

It's eight degrees here, and cloudy. I brought my mare in yesterday because of the rain and wind. It poured all night. Smells like spring. :) 

• Love 5

The craziest thing happened today. Were a little group of friends in my class, we get along very well and usually worked in group when requested. Anyway, as we were having lunch sitting in the grass and basking in the sun we started talking about how cool the beach would be. One thing lead to another and me and Andrea realized our grandparents live in the same town like to streets from each other and know each other, her dad is also a good friend of my uncle apparently. It's crazy.  We have exactly the same stories of holidays there, picking tiny grey shrimps, going to the same places for waffles and ice-cream... There are a lot of chances we've crossed paths before and here we are. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, clochette said:

The craziest thing happened today. Were a little group of friends in my class, we get along very well and usually worked in group when requested. Anyway, as we were having lunch sitting in the grass and basking in the sun we started talking about how cool the beach would be. One thing lead to another and me and Andrea realized our grandparents live in the same town like to streets from each other and know each other, her dad is also a good friend of my uncle apparently. It's crazy.  We have exactly the same stories of holidays there, picking tiny grey shrimps, going to the same places for waffles and ice-cream... There are a lot of chances we've crossed paths before and here we are. 

That's cool:hug::kiss:

• Love 5

On 3/23/2022 at 11:52 AM, Drew Espinosa said:

Sexy, wanna talk equations? :D Since you seem to struggle with implications, use implicit differentiation to find dy/dx: (y^2) + (x^2) = 1

I'll give you until 12:00 p.m. (CDT) tomorrow to solve the equation.

The solution:

Spoiler

dy/dx = -x/y

Spoiler

And the comment that had the solution:

On 3/2/2022 at 4:48 PM, Drew Espinosa said:

Too much beefcake, y'all need math to cool down. :P 

Evaluate the following: dy/dx = -x/y when y(0) = r

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..