Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

4 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Terry!  :hug: How are you and Aod?

Hi Page!  Aod and I are doing well.  How are you, Morgan and Max?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Hello, Terry. Sawasdee Khrup. :hug: 

Hi Gary! :hug: Sawasdee Khrup.  I was happy to hear you and the animals are all doing well.  Are you beginning to see signs of Spring yet?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, clochette said:

Ugh it's so coooold!!! Last week we were almost wearing shorts and now it's 5°C with melted snow falling down! 

We're under an orange alert for snow tomorrow with 3 to 5cm of snow forecasted. Yeah yeah I know but we're not Canadians, those centimeters have us worried and the bus traffic might be impacted :rolleyes:

Poor Tink. :hug:  It's 18c here. :P  :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2

31 minutes ago, clochette said:

Good news Minion is coming home Saturday! 🥳

His labs were still slightly over the limits to be let out today (like 0,6 instead of 0,4 where it was way over 1 Tuesday) so they preferred to keep him until Saturday just to be sure. They say he's very good and asking cuddles and pets. 

Oh, that's really great news, clo. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D 

• Love 5

8 hours ago, raven1 said:

Great story! Watch out for the three chapter cliffhanger near the end.  It's a real ride!  I don't know what that author was trying to do. He nearly gave me a heart attack!:rofl:

Only on chapter seven, so no spoilers please. :P  Hey, Terry. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Only on chapter seven, so no spoilers please. :P  Hey, Terry. :hug: 

Don't worry, I don't do spoilers.  I don't like to know what's next, because I like to guess a lot.  All I will say is the author really kept me guessing. I don't think I need to tell you the author does like cliffhangers.  You probably have experienced a few already. :hug:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, raven1 said:

Don't worry, I don't do spoilers.  I don't like to know what's next, because I like to guess a lot.  All I will say is the author really kept me guessing. I don't think I need to tell you the author does like cliffhangers.  You probably have experienced a few already. :hug:

Cliffhangers? I haven't noticed any cliffhangers. I hear the author is very kind in that regard. 0:) :whistle: 

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Cliffhangers? I haven't noticed any cliffhangers. I hear the author is very kind in that regard. 0:) :whistle: 

I am sure that is because you are psychic.  To the rest of us, they are cliffhangers. 

• Haha 4

52 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Poor Tink. :hug:  It's 18c here. :P  :D 

Brat! :P

I'm blaming B though. He's been keeping the warm weather for too long and now Natie doesn't where she lives anymore -_-

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..