Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

15 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

@Albert1434 I have something for you. It's Sweet Corn ice cream, maybe it will cheer you up!  :rofl:

snzssccKqCJxARFKWE77rEc=&risl=&pid=ImgRa

I am sure it would be a great hit with Thais here. :yes:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, raven1 said:

I am sure it would be a great hit with Thais here. :yes:

Actually, it does sound rather good. I think Max would like it, but the corn would have to be fresh and in-season.  :yes:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Hmmmmm… I’m thinking you really want the hot sweaty guys without shirts

Or maybe that’s what I will miss in winter :P

Gary needs to send more guys like he did today :yes:

And suddenly Australia isn't so attractive... :unsure:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ca-TmJlpTXg/?utm_medium=copy_link

You guys really need to work on how to advertise your country :gikkle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1

1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

I am ok just upset about the inhumanity of people!

I know what you mean my friend.  We have had a few years of listening about a lot of crap on top of Covid.  Then the horror of the last weeks hoping and praying for the people of Ukraine.  Now we have all the s..t of fundamentalists attacking innocent people for just being who they are.  Know we are on your side. :hug::kiss: 

• Love 4

Mungo Man: 42,000-year-old Aboriginal remains to be reburied😲

The remains of 108 Aboriginal people who died about 42,000 years ago will be reburied in outback Australia, years after they were first dug up without permission.

These include the remains of Mungo Man, which was famously discovered in 1974 and helped rewrite Australia's history.

• Love 2
  • Wow 1

11 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Bucket! :hug:I just got new air cons and the outside temperatures here dropped 4 degrees. At least we really don't get winter seasons here.  The temps next week will be back to 35-36 degrees. 

We do get “real” winter here and day time temps are now in mid to high 20s. We are still getting a 33C day this week but it has definitely cooled off at night. Makes sleeping so much easier :) 

I will be complaining about the cold soon enough. I had to use a blanket/doona the other night :o 

Would have been a better idea to have one of Gary's hot guys in my bed. As they said in GoT, Winter is coming, just no ice monsters for us :yes:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Albert1434 said:

Sorry Terry I should have said Aloha:hug::kiss:

Aloha Albert! :hug::kiss: I don't always remember to do that myself. Thais would say, "Mai pen rai", no problem. :yes:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, clochette said:

And suddenly Australia isn't so attractive... :unsure:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ca-TmJlpTXg/?utm_medium=copy_link

You guys really need to work on how to advertise your country :gikkle:

Well can I tell you something, those ones are all ok because you know they are there. It’s the ones that suddenly appear on the inside on the windscreen while you are driving that are the worst :yes:

My old car had a stain on the inside roof where I panicked and turned the creature into spider paste as I was driving on the freeway. Not the best time to  make an appearance. And yes it was gross and the best I could do was wipe my hand on my clothes.

No car crash - good

Spider encrusted roof and clothes - bad

• Haha 3
  • Wow 2

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Mungo Man: 42,000-year-old Aboriginal remains to be reburied😲

The remains of 108 Aboriginal people who died about 42,000 years ago will be reburied in outback Australia, years after they were first dug up without permission.

These include the remains of Mungo Man, which was famously discovered in 1974 and helped rewrite Australia's history.

Major discovery which rewrote Australian and world history - not seen this story but if it is the Centre that was discussed a few years ago, it is the right thing to do

• Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..