Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

44 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

This is the Austrilian orchid that we just got Dendroloium Kingianum!

See the source image

It's beautiful. Did you named it Bucket? :gikkle:

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Dugh! Sawasdee Khrup 🙏 :hug:How are you and Mum doing?  Hope your morning is good.

Sawasdee Khrup Terry. I apologize for not responding sooner. Mum is well, thanks. Since the migraine seemed somewhat in abeyance the last two days I have been mulching and planting mum's flowerbeds. The weather has been lovely, bright skies, mid-70's/~23° with comfortable humidity. Alas, I may have overdone things. Despite sunscreen my skin has taken on a rosy glow. More troubling is a migraine that began building late afternoon. Fingers crossed.

• Love 4

3 minutes ago, dughlas said:

I apologize for not responding sooner.

Hey, Dugh and Mum.  :hug: Glad to hear you're feeling (relatively) better. Max has been helping me plot the vegetable garden for this season.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, raven1 said:

spacer.png

Here is the Thai Embassy explanation of Songkran, the official Thai New Years:

Songkran is the traditional Thai New Year festival since the former time. It is a celebration that embraces goodwill, love, compassion. and thankfulness, using water as the means of expression.

The word Songkran derives from Sanskrit meaning to move or step forward. The first day of Songkran takes place when the sun moves from Pisces into Aries, which marks the New Year's Day according to the Brahmin solar system.

The festival of Songkran falls on the 13th, 14th, and 15th of April every year. Thefirst day is known as Maha Songkran or thegrand Songkran. The Thai government has declared Songkran festival as extended public holidays to enable the people to return to their hometown for family reunions,
merit-making and reuniting with others in their community.

The 13th of April is also declared the Day of the Senior or Elderly by the government. The occasion marks the appreciation for the senior population for their years of contribution to the family and country.

Happy Songkran to you and Aod, Terry. 

• Love 4

25 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Dugh and Mum.  :hug: Glad to hear you're feeling (relatively) better. Max has been helping me plot the vegetable garden for this season.

Hi Page. What will you plant? 

Fox Tv Dancing GIF by Bob's Burgers

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, dughlas said:
39 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hi Page. What will you plant? 

Beets, leeks, and carrots, to start. Strawberries, basil, and maybe some mint, I think.  :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1

It was surprisingly straight forward. It was really only a couple of branches that needed removing. It was one of those procrastinating jobs - seemed more work that it was :rolleyes:

It is also the limit of my abilities. Anymore work will need professionals.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..