Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

11 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Beets, leeks, and carrots, to start. Strawberries, basil, and maybe some mint, I think.  :D

Good start. Be careful with the mint. Mint tends to spread rapidly and is best planted in a container.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

It's still to soon to plant a garden here our asparagus they were every taste:yes: Then the temp droped to 22f yesterday and that was that for the asparagus sigh:yes:

Image result for picture of asparagus Image result for gif asparagus

That’s a shame, fresh asparagus is awesome.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Clo.  :hug:

BhRH8cksOw8s5yRB2q2BAsccJSRwS%2BB9XRLFQ=

Funny you choose that pic as we had croque monsieurs for dinner and dad had soup too (mine was a greenish color though).

How are you doing Pagey? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

It's still to soon to plant a garden here our asparagus they were every taste:yes: Then the temp droped to 22f yesterday and that was that for the asparagus sigh:yes:

Image result for picture of asparagus Image result for gif asparagus

Asparagus is one of our favorite veggies. My paternal grandfather grew it. I considered planting a bed but not being at my home during part of the season and mum's hoa not allowing a garden put that idea to rest. I blanched a few stalks today then cut them up to add to our dinner salads this evening.

• Love 3
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..