Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

11 hours ago, Headstall said:

Scrambled eggs come out great in the nuker. A little milk and some stirring and they are soft and fluffy. I used to do it for my mom. :) 

Alright I will give it a go :) 

So pulsing with the microwave? Short burst then mix?

• Love 4

8 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Alright I will give it a go :) 

So pulsing with the microwave? Short burst then mix?

That not right it's 40 sec and then stir and 40 sec and eat it:yes: There is a product in the store it's a small plastic cup with little bag's of veg's (such as potato, onion and bell pepper) and a small bag of meat (bacon, sausage or ham) and one of cheese. I add a small pat of butter, extra cheese  and you add eggs it call for one but I use two:yes:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Love 4

50 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

That not right it's 40 sec and then stir and 40 sec and eat it:yes:

I might try to buy some bread before I make it. The shop only had white bread, it’s been so long since I bought horrible processed bread. Very disappointing 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Sad 1

I have made a few baked egg/frittata hybrids and added too much mushroom. I will ignore the advise from some on here that any mushroom is too much mushroom and say I swapped fresh for dried porcini mushrooms and it worked so much better

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..