Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

42 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Is that the "live" version Disney made a few years ago?  :D

Yup. It's really good. Looping was lying on my laps, got really into it when the dad dies and ran away at the next hyenas scene :gikkle: he's such a chicken :rolleyes:

Here are some videos after when he came back https://instagram.com/stories/marine.walloncroisy/2818621126670944199?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Edited by clochette
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. It's a cool very wet day here. There is a low pressure system moving up along the east coast. It's forecast to combine with unseasonably cold air to become a nor'easter and bring snow to the higher elevations back home. The growing season has begun there, frost could cause damage.

Albert did you get snow?

The mountians did but we didn't even get rain so no snow

• Like 5

I couldnt believe this when I saw it omg!

Police say he killed a man for cutting in line while waiting for a chicken sandwich at a Maryland Popeyes. Now he’s about to find out his fate!

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2

6 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. It's a cool very wet day here. There is a low pressure system moving up along the east coast. It's forecast to combine with unseasonably cold air to become a nor'easter and bring snow to the higher elevations back home. The growing season has begun there, frost could cause damage.

Albert did you get snow?

Ten degrees and sunny here but we might get a snow flurry this evening. Hope you and Mum are well. :hug: 

• Love 1
  • Wow 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..