Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Terry maybe I can interest you in one of my fine Anti Missle system we at Amce take pride in our systems!

Image result for gif anti missile

So that's where Drew gets the missiles for his bombs!  I think you should try to sell these to the Russians.  I'm sure Wile E Coyote would endorse them. :2thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, raven1 said:

So that's where Drew gets the missiles for his bombs!  I think you should try to sell these to the Russians.  I'm sure Wile E Coyote would endorse them. :2thumbs:

Terry you no longer allow to buy weapon systems from me and Wile E Coyote has not work here in years:rofl:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Terry you no long allow to buy weapon system from me and Wile E Coyote has not work here in years:rofl:

That's OK as long as you keep supplying them to Texy. Here's what your old employee is up to now.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, clochette said:

The cats are huffing at me cause I'm making too much noise and preventing them from sunbathing

Outrageous :o

interrupting sunbathing is unforgivable :rofl:

• Haha 5

Hi Gary! :hug: I hope you are getting some of your energy back.  Is it warm enough there to have melted all the snow yet? 😉

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hi, Terry. :hug:  Still feeling depleted but I'm not sick anymore. Yeah, all the snow is gone... raining at the moment. :) 

Brilliant sunshine and warm temps this afternoon. I sat in the sun for a little while. :) 

• Love 5

9 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Dugh and Mum.  :hug:

Hi Page.

9 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

German potato salad is one of my favorites.  :D

She makes a really good version too.

Food Potato GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..