Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

17 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

You better keep your credit card safe, it looks like two poor college students want to take it for a ride while they break hotel room beds and cover everything in burger grease.

As I said before there is not a chance in hell. But they both would look so good in parallel pinstrip! 20 years in solitaire confinement would do them some good one could hope:yes:

Image result for gif prison cell

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 5

54 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

As I said before there is not a chance in hell. But they both would look so good in parallel pinstrip! 20 years in solitaire confinement would do them some good one could hope:yes:

I wonder what burgers they serve there? :P

• Haha 5

26 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Terry!  :hug:

Hi Page :hug: Sawasdee Khrup 🙏 How did the day go for you and your boys?

• Like 4

Hi Gary! :hug: Hope your Saturday went well.  Just so you know, I wasn't joking about shifter stories.  I have gone thru several series in the last few months. 😄

• Like 1
  • Love 4

12 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Nope! They're actually quite tasty.  :)

I'm sure they are but ...

12 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

You got to be kiding :puke: Double the strach:/

my thoughts echo Albert, double starch may not matter so much to the under or barely 30 crowd but those of us in our mature years need to be aware.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

That place isn't far from my home in PA.

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..