Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Howdy y'all! :hug: 

He Texy! Any plans for the day?  (Other than eating Mom's food and nuking innocent nations.)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, raven1 said:

1. My comfort zone can only reach so far in either heat or cold. You should talk about complaining. You have the record here.  

2. That's just a euphemism for X rated. 

1. That's because y'all tease me too much! -_- 
  2. Nuh-uh! :P 
1 minute ago, raven1 said:

He Texy! Any plans for the day?  (Other than eating Mom's food and nuking innocent nations.)

Hi Terry! :hug: And no set plans for the day (btw, nations I nuke are never innocent -_- ).

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, raven1 said:

Yeah, Bucket and I get some peace here when Clo, Albert and Drew are warring.  However I always have to play catch up for a while every time I log on.  Bucket and I are near the same time, but in different seasons.  He's going to start complaining about the cold, and I'll complain about the heat.  Actually, we've both started complaining. :yes:

I do love the Odd Squad. 😜

I am shock at you Terry some times, I guess I have to put you on my list!:rofl: That could be fun:yes:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I am shock at you Terry some times, I guess I have to put you on my list!:rofl: That could be fun:yes:

On which list exactly? The naughty one? The list of the one you'd like to "nuke"? :gikkle:

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, clochette said:

You should know I didn't mean the kind of nuking Drew does :rolleyes: :P

Clo Clo drinking this early in the day shameful:rofl:

See the source image

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Believe me bud I missed being here, my life has just been kinda low-key depressing the last couple years.  I’m slowly getting back into my groove.

We can help with that if needed:heart: Even sum of the crazyier ones

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..