Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

7 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Have you considered creating a window box and watering the plants at opportune times?

Naughty B but unfortunately that wouldn't work as it's from when they're smoking at their window which is above mine. They just drop them through the window outside...

• Wow 1
  • Sad 3

15 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hi Terry :hug:

Yeah it’s getting cooler. The nights are cold with very brisk mornings. Cloudy tomorrow with rain the rest of the week. Hopefully the rain will take the smoke out of the air.

Clo needs to return Summer :( 

Sorry, your package is stuck at customs. It won't be released for about 5 months as we do a thoughtful inspection :yes:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, clochette said:

Sorry, your package is stuck at customs. It won't be released for about 5 months as we do a thoughtful inspection :yes:

Meanie :P 

• Haha 4

Bucket, How are you today?:hug: I'll try to send you some warm weather as soon as I figure out package it properly. I don't want it to get cold  before it reaches you. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Hey sweet Clo! Hope you are enjoying the better weather.  I'd save some cold to use in August if I were you.  I don't think Bucket will be willing to share.  He sounds a bit upset you won't send him some of his heat back.  Go figure.

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hey sweet Clo! Hope you are enjoying the better weather.  I'd save some cold to use in August if I were you.  I don't think Bucket will be willing to share.  He sounds a bit upset you won't send him some of his heat back.  Go figure.

Bonjour Mister T! I'm enjoying the warm weather very much! It's 25°C and sunny. Dress, sandals and sunglasses are out and about 😎 Good thing about the North of France is that we don't have excessive temperatures ;)

How are you doing?

• Like 2
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, clochette said:

Naughty B but unfortunately that wouldn't work as it's from when they're smoking at their window which is above mine. They just drop them through the window outside...

That's terrible! Hey, Tink. :hug: 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, clochette said:

Bonjour Mister T! I'm enjoying the warm weather very much! It's 25°C and sunny. Dress, sandals and sunglasses are out and about 😎 Good thing about the North of France is that we don't have excessive temperatures ;)

How are you doing?

It's 20 C here... feels like 24. :D  

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..