Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

9 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I made from scratch blue cheese dressing😁

See the source image

I love to do that too.  I am curious though with all the different kinds of blue cheese, which one did you use? ❤️

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss: Did you have a good day?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Good day all! :hug: I see your have had a very active day!  Hope you didn't break your keyboard or exhaust your fingers.

• Love 3

Howdy Gary! :hug: Have you been hanging with Mrsgnomie and kbois?  You're picking up some of the best habits.  :rofl:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, raven1 said:

I love to do that too.  I am curious though with all the different kinds of blue cheese, which one did you use? ❤️

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss: Did you have a good day?

I used Maytag

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hey Albert!  :hug::kiss: Sawasdee Khrup 🙏 I see you have been having fun playing with Drew's ego. It's a big job, but you do it sooo well.  

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I used Maytag

Darn! That's not a brand I've seen here.  We only get a few American brand cheeses, usually cheddar, jack, cream cheese and processed slices (uck!)😥

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Thanks for the link.  They seem to have some different ideas for cheeses.  I liked the one that was a combo of cheddar and the blue cheese. That sounds so delicious to me as a snack with wine.  I'll see if I can order it online.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Hey Albert!  I am off to do some grocery shopping, so I'll see you later today/tomorrow for you. :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hi Bucket!  :hug:Hope the weather is warmer.  What part of Oz do you live in?  North, south, east or west?

Edited by raven1
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..