Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 hours ago, clochette said:

Today I had to hop over the car sit, then slipped between the wall and the unfolded stroller to get out of the house. Same but on the other way when I came back from grocery shopping plus I couldn't even open the front door wide open...

If there were a fire or a gas leak, it would be difficult, if not impossible, for you to exit the building. At this point, it's a safety code violation.

• Like 5

This easly the saddest time of my life:yes:

Rock Hutson was gay and he had aids it was hoped at the time that he could be the face of aids. The day before he was going to come out about him having it he wrote to his good friends the Reagan's and ask for access to experimental drugs Nancy Reagan got a hold of it and turn him down, he died 9 days later.

Happy Gay Pride Month

It would be two years before Ronald Reagan made a speech about Aids by then 40,000 Amercians had died!😢

Nancy Reagan stamp to be unveiled June 6 at White House

Nancy Reagan Stamp Release During Pride Month Gets Roundly Blasted

Edited by Albert1434
  • Sad 4

12 hours ago, spike382 said:

It’s easier to survive here B, less deadly sea grass :yes:

You have it so easy :P

11 hours ago, clochette said:

I wouldn't mind slipping some of that grass to my dear upstairs neighbor... or borrowing a murder spider to wrap him in its web and then devour him slowly and painfully :X

The littering smokers? Happy to send some your way but do you have a Murder spider licence? You need one before I could send it your way. Oh and a spider axe? At least one…

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

This easly the saddest time of my life:yes:

Rock Hutson was gay and he had aids it was hoped at the time that he could be the face of aids. The day before he was going to come out about him having it he wrote to his good friends the Reagan's and ask for access to experimental drugs Nancy Reagan got a hold of it and turn him down, he died 9 days later.

Happy Gay Pride Month

It would be two years before Ronald Reagan made a speech about Aids by then 40,000 Amercians had died!😢

Nancy Reagan stamp to be unveiled June 6 at White House

Nancy Reagan Stamp Release During Pride Month Gets Roundly Blasted

:hug: 

• Love 3

They were troubling and scary times…

So much has changed behind the scenes with research, journals, drug trials. So much good came out of the tragedy but also so much pain.

:hug:

• Love 5

3 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

You have it so easy :P

The littering smokers? Happy to send some your way but do you have a Murder spider licence? You need one before I could send it your way. Oh and a spider axe? At least one…

Or you could come and be a spider handler for me? You already have a spider axe *bats eyelashes innocently*

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

I’m glad you are still around :hug:

I second that! :hug:Albert brings a lot of fun, food and awesome pictures and cartoons.  I would probably miss CotT2 also, since Albert first convinced me to visit here.

Edited by raven1
  • Love 4

2 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:hug::kiss:

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss: Hope you had a good sleep.  You are an early riser I assume.  5:15 AM is very early for me now that I'm retired.  I hope you have your coffee already. 

Twin Peaks Coffee GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

It is but we have these damn chickens next door so sleeping in isnt an option

I think you and Clo should consult!  I think Page gave her some advice about how to deal with bad neighbors.  Sorry to hear that the roosters are still alive and noisy.  They shouldn't be allowed anywhere the distance between neighbors is less that 200 yards.  They are animals for a rural environment, not a suburban neighborhood.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..