Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Good Morning All! :hug: Only one nuke? Drew must be exhausted from the lasts two days of warring with the rebels and their French allies.  Sounds like the American Revolution all over again. 

british boat GIF by South Park

Drew's naval force is at the ready, but I suspect his nuke inventory is quite low by now.

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I can answer that for you now: no. -_- 

And to ensure that, for Saturday, I'll renounce my claim to @Headstall's man of the day in favor of @spike382. :P 

Just for clarification, did you mean you would renounce the above claim for Saturday only, or for all time?  My lawyer suggested to check for tricky loopholes when dealing the Egyptian gods, especially Set. 

Set, also known as Seth and Suetekh, was the Egyptian god of war, chaos and storms,

• Haha 5

31 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

6th grade is middle school, not elementary school, you Boomer. :rolleyes: 

No, it's elementary. At least, it was back in 2006.  :rolleyes:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

On a serious note, elementary for me was kindergarten to 4th grade, intermediate was 5th, middle was 6th to 8th, and high school was 9th to 12th.

For me, Kindergarten to 6th was elementary, the middle school was 7th through 9th, and high school was 9th through 12th. Having said that, I moved to the high school for 9th grade, and they changed the middle school to 6th through 8th not long after. Ahhh, American bureaucracy at its finest.  :rolleyes:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

57 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Stu...Sean Cody...drilling documentaries.  You are a wealth of information, Drew.  Pray tell, what kind of research you did to find out that information? 😈

Hey, Mr. T!  :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

For me, Kindergarten to 6th was elementary, the middle school was grades 7 through 9, and high school was 9th through 12th. Having said that, I moved to the high school for 9th grade, and they changed the middle school to 6th through 8th not long after. Ahhh, American bureaucracy at its finest.  :rolleyes:

So complicated… kindergarten, primary school was 1-7, high school 8-12 here

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, raven1 said:

However, on the advice of my lawyer you must exempt yourself from making a judgement according to ancient Egyptian treaties that contain this clause.

As God-Emperor, I reserve the right to punish criminals accordingly. -_- 

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..