Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

8 hours ago, clochette said:

Happy Sunday all! 

The sky is turning grey but so least it's dry.

I planted my seed this morning! Let's the magic begin!

I haven't planted mine in ages... :(  ... maybe in the spring... :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
7 hours ago, bignick said:

:blink: Gary was with me last night. :( We were snuggled on the couch watching the game. Ask Falkor and Cookie. (Meow and Woof). See? Both said "it's true". -_-

Morning, Sis!!! :kiss: No meat today. -_-

:glomp:  Mi amor...

• Like 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Good morning!  I got up bright and early... well, early at any rate... and went grocery shopping :D  So my fridge, freezer, and pantry are fully stocked.  :D  Now to decide what to make for dinner... so many choices!  

I've been shopping too... turns out my horses water was really hot this morning, so I unplugged the old heater and chucked it... and then tracked down another one. :)  Oh... and I bought two hoodies(nice and sporty sexy), an oversize, plaid, flannel shirt for wearing around the house, and a lined flannel hoodie coat for walking Cookie in. It's toasty warm, and was on sale... Hey, sis... :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I love it when Mickey does the laundry.  :D  But my stomach enjoys it more when he cooks.  :gikkle:

Morning, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.  :hug: *scratches for the pup*

Hey, Clo.  :hug: I thought I'd plant some radishes this year.  :)

Hey, Nickypooh.  :hug:  :kiss:  

Morning, Val!  :hug: Since it's game day, I'm making lil smokies with bourbon-peach BBQ sauce, bacon-wrapped mac and cheese muffins, Parmesan roasted baby potatoes, loaded nachos, coleslaw, and chili Verde. I know that sounds like a lot of food, but Mickey's friends are coming over, and so are the in-laws.  :gikkle:

Hey, Bertie.  :hug:  :kiss:

Hi, Page! :hug: 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

It hasn't been playing long enough to warrant calling the police.  Hours on end or late at night... then yes, I would call.    I don't think people realize how loud and obnoxious their music is.  Or they don't care.  Probably a combination of both.   People have no consideration of others anymore.  

I'm so glad I have no close neighbors.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
19 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hi, Page! :hug: 

Hey, Gary.  :hug:

18 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Polkas... :P 

17 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Oh German Music :rofl:

They must be weirdos, then. If they were actually German, you wouldn't hear the music.  :gikkle:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
Just now, Headstall said:

I'm so glad I have no close neighbors.

These people make me consider moving.  I never thought I'd prefer my old neighbors.  They were loudmouths who didn't know how to communicate without yelling, but at least they didn't play loud, obnoxious music. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..