Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, CassieQ said:

Moral of the story is that Cassie was sleep deprived and shouldn't use technology while in that state.

Lol that is a lesson we all should learn. Been guilty of that one :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, raven1 said:

As Gary well knows, I was a pain in the ass begging for more the first time I read his books.  I do apologize!

Guys stop! I was trying to say something and didn't do a very good job of it. Cards was a unique situation I've learned from. I love when readers want more and tell me so, seriously, so can we forget my clumsy attempt. :hug: 

• Love 2
  • Sad 2

I won't say Happy Friday. It's a sad and terrible day where liars rule the world it seems. I will just say a prayer for all those women who deserve the same rights as men, and hope this return to the dark ages becomes temporary. This is not a political statement... it is a comment on the erosion of something important in society. Gay rights are next. :hug: 

• Love 5

8 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

I once laid down to take a late day nap as I wasn't feeling well.  I had taken my glasses off and tucked them in next to my stomach.  When I woke up, I reflexively put them on and then spent about 5 minutes searching for them.  In my sleep addled state, I thought the reason I couldn't see was because I wasn't wearing my glasses and not because it was getting dark.  :P

Been there more than once. :) 

• Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..